Sofia

The next day, you woke up early, just to see the sunrise. You quickly got dressed and ran to your roof, just in time. You had brought a blanket and your gun. Just in case.

Once you got up to the roof of your apartment, you set down your blanket and sat down. Waiting.

After a while. She appeared. She was orange with white and red streaks. Some clouds covered her up slightly. You sighed in comfort. You heard birds chirping and a car alarm going off. The wind blows your hair in every direction. You relaxed your shoulders and took her in.

Then, you heard something jump onto the same roof as you. Your eyes shot open as you reached for your gun. Then you realized what, no, who it was. The tall man stood over you. Daredevil. You put your hand on your chest.

"Jesus! You almost gave me a heart attack!" You said. Then you came to your senses. "Wait. What are you doing?" you asked him.

"I could ask you the same thing." He told you. Your face went flat.

"I'm up here watching the sunrise." You said, "are you gonna answer my question?"

"Or what, you gonna use your spider powers on me?"  He said. You were shocked, but you didn't show it.

"What are you talking about?" You said, trying to sound genuine.

"I know who you are, Arachnid. I recognized your heartbeat and mannerisms, I came up here because I saw a random girl sitting on the roof, on a blanket, with a gun." He said, trying to cover his story of already knowing you.

You groaned. "Are you serious?" He just stared at you.

"What's your name?" He asked.

"Uhh...sof..ia?" You said. Not giving him your actual name.

"You're lying." He said.

"you're going to have to deal with it. I'm not that stupid." You said. He muttered a 'whatever' and walked closer to you. Reaching out his hand. You grabbed it and he helped you pull yourself up. He smirked at you slightly. You rolled your eyes.

"So, Sofia, how well are you with your powers?"

"Good."

"Okay, fight me." He said, putting his arms up. Your eyes widened slightly. You were about to question it but you had already gotten a kick to the gut. You groaned in pain. You shot a web at him, he dodged it and punch you in the face. You had to try harder. You shot a web at the door of the staircase and tore it off of the hinges. You turned in a circle to get momentum, but he was gone. Then, you got a hit on the head. Making you drop the web. You were so ready to give up. "You're smart in your tactics, but you need more awareness and strength." He said. Your shoulders fell. "Try to knock me down and keep me there." You thought for a second, then, you flung yourself upwards, making Daredevil turn and face you and causing you to tie him up to a pole behind him with your web. He squirmed a bit. You landed back onto the roof and walked over to him. "That was good."  You laughed a bit while ripping the webs off of him.

"Thanks, just my webs are strong enough to hold someone desperate to escape." You said, your eyes traveling to your wrists.

"Why do you think?"  He asked.

"I don't know, maybe I need to be stronger, maybe it's the angle of my wrist. I just don't know." You said.

"Should we try?" He asked. You nodded and shrugged. He walked over to you and stood behind you, his figure towering over yours. He grabbed your arm, traveling his hand down it to your hand. Your heart sped. "Shoot a web at something, I'll try and figure out what it is." You felt his breath on your neck. You put your hand in the right position and shot a web, it was thin. "Again." "Again." "Again." You shot your webs multiple times before he finally said something different. "Ah, I see."

"What?!" You said, getting tired of this. His hand traveled to yours again.

"Act as if you were shooting a web." You did.

"Okay? Now?"

"Your hand isn't making a clear path for your webs. Making them thinner and weaker. When you shoot your webs, you flick your wrist, but only a little. You need to flick it all the way down. Giving your wrist an open area to shoot out a stronger web." You turned and looked at him. Impressed. You tried it and your web was thicker, and faster. You smiled. Then thought for a moment.

"Did I hurt you when I webbed you to the pole?" You said, concerned. He shot you a quick smile.

"No, I'm okay, I've had worse trust me." He said. You still worried but decided not to ask again. "Do you wanna train again? Tomorrow? Same time?" He asked.

"Yes! But I will wear my suit next time." You were growing fond of Daredevil, though you wouldn't admit it yet. You shot a smile at him before you flew off into the sky.