Holy. Shit.

"YOU BITCH, TELL ME WHERE YOU ARE." he screamed. You knew that voice, that yell.

"Jason?!.." you hoarsely shouted his name into the phone. "How did you get this number!" You yelled.

"I got a new number, and don't bother answering my question. I know exactly where you are." He said. You started panicking. Your eyes flashed around the room. You felt paranoid and anxious.

"No you don't..." you said, hoping he was bluffing.

"Oh really? 7164 se 8th st, apartment 527.

Hell's Kitchen."

How? How did he know where you were? Your breathing started to shake and lessen. Your whole body was shaking. Your eyes were wide and you couldn't form one word.

"What?..." All you Heard was a long beep. He hung up the phone. You sat in the corner of the room panicking and paranoid he was watching your every move. You had nothing to protect yourself with. No gun, no superpowers, no baseball bat, no pepper spray, nothing. But something threw you out of your trance of terror. A spider on your hand. You tried to flick it off,

But it bit you.

Your hand was in pain as you went to get cream for it. You opened the cabinet and grabbed the cream, you put it on your hand and then put a bandaid on top. Wiping your teary eyes, you looked at the time. '10:54 pm' you were exhausted so you went to get ready for bed. Changing your clothes, washing your face, and brushing your teeth. You lay down and closed your eyes.

You struggled to fall asleep after what happened. Twisting and turning, trying to get comfortable. But your whole body itched with the feeling of being watched. You knew it had been a while since you first got in bed. So, you grabbed your phone off your nightstand and checked the time. '6:45 am' you hadn't slept at all. You were frustrated at that and decided to look up gun shops. You found one that was open soon and decided to go there.

You get up and change out of your clothes, starting with putting on your bra, then your shirt, your underwear, and your pants, then with some socks. Heading to the bathroom and brushing your teeth and hair, not bothering to put on makeup. You grab your phone and keys and head to the front door, grabbing your purse. For some reason, you felt amazing, stronger and more energized. You thought nothing of it and walked out of your door. Taking out your phone, you got directions for the gun shop and started walking.

Once you were there, you head up to the front counter and see a woman with a couple tattoos and ginger hair.

"Hello, how can I help you." She said sluggishly.

"Hi, Im, I'm not sure what I'm looking for but just something to protect myself." She gave you a glare as she walked over to a select array of pistols. You tried to follow, but your hands stuck to the glass display, you were confused, you tried tugging your way off, but no luck. The girl gave you an odd look as she leaned against the glass is confusion. You laughed awkwardly as you gave one last yank and your hand flew back. You cleared your throat and decided not to touch anything.

"...any..ways, we have this selection of pistols and this,". She pointed to the display next to it, "display of glocks." She said. You made a selection and she handed you a box of ammo.

"Oh..Could I, have three of these?" You pointed to the box. She gave you a look and handed you two more. You paid and tried to pick up the gun with your elbows. Awkward. You decided it would be faster to use your hands and quickly threw in everything you bought into your bag. You walked out and practically ran home in embarrassment. As you were walking across the bridge, you unconsciously slid your hand across the bars, making you stick to them. You cursed to yourself as you tugged again and again. You gave up and decided to tried one finger at a time. What was happening to you? Some people noticed by now and stared at you. You started to get anxious by this and you stuck more. You noticed and tried relaxing as much as possible. Your fingers started plucking off one by one. You felt relieved by this.

When you got home, you decided to try and find out what the fuck was happening to you. Setting everything down, something shot out of your hand...or rather your wrist, scaring you, you screamed and you took a closer look at it. It was white, and looked like a, web? You slid it through your palm, it was a web. Now you were just insanely confused. You tried to do it again, but no luck. You tried doing the same motion you did before, and nothing. You tried everything from hitting something to screaming again. And finally you got it. By having your middle and your ring finger folded in, and flicking your wrist to where your wrist was exposed. Your web hit the fridge and then came off of your wrist. You did it again, but this time grabbed onto the web just in time, pulling the fridge door open. You laughed in amazement.

The realization kicked in and you felt great. You leaned against the wall, sticking once again. Until you got an idea. You got your hand off and turned around. You stuck your hands on the wall again, then your feet. You were sticking to the wall, you started crawling up. You were shocked. You had spider powers.

Holy. Shit.

_______________
Didnt see this coming did ya.