Chapter 20: Popping The Question

Y/n POV
It's been a couple of days and I've been visiting Kierney every day. I don't understand why she is still in there considering it's been about a week now, but I'm not a doctor so I don't know. I'm not visiting her today as Billie is going to go see her. I was watching the television when my phone started ringing, I looked down at the caller id and it said 'Brad <3' I smiled and pressed accept. "Hey gorgeous, can you quickly come round?"  He said down the phone.

"Of course, I'll leave now." I said goodbye and hung up. I grabbed my phone and house keys and left my flat. I knocked on Brad's door and almost instantly he answered. "Hey!" He said wrapping his arms around my torso. I walked inside and he shut his door. "So why did you want to see me?" I asked as me and him took a seat on his couch. "So I was wondering if you wanted to go out tonight?" He said. "Sure where would we go?" I asked. "I was thinking out for dinner.""Ok what time?" "7?" "Perfect!" I said smiling, Brad turned the television on and we watched criminal minds.

I'm back at home getting ready for mine and Brad's date tonight. I wore my black satan dress that fitted my curves perfectly. I walked to the front door and put my black Dock Martins on. As I finished lacing my shoe up someone knocked on my door, I picked my little bag up and opened the door. "You ready?" I heard as I opened the door, I smiled and nodded. I shut my door and Brad took my hand in his.

We walked out to his car and climbed inside. We were about half way to the resturaunt when Brad's veiny hand gently laid itself on my thigh. I turned to look at him as we came to a red light. "By the way you look stunning." He loudly whispered. I felt my cheeks burn up. "Thank you. So do you." I said placing my lips onto his cheek. Brad kept his hand on my thigh the whole way there, he only moved it if he had to change gear but he would place it back straight away.Brad found a parking space and climbed out of the car. He took my hand tightly in his and we both walked into the resturaunt.

Once we had taken our seats and ordered our food and drinks we started talking. "I need to ask you something." Brad said looking nervous. "Take your time." I said placing my hand onto his. "Y/n will you do me the honours and be my," He took a deep breath and took my hand in his. "What I'm trying to say, will you be my girlfriend?" He said. I felt my lips curve into a smile, my stomach grew butterflies and it felt as if time had stopped. "YES!" I shouted, maybe a bit too loud as everyone looked at us.

But we didn't care, he placed his hands onto my cheeks and deeply kissed me. We finished our meal and left the resturaunt. "Do you want to come back to mine?" Brad asked me, placing his hand onto my thigh and squeezing it gently. "Of course." I said laying my hand on top of his, playing with his rings.

Brad parked in his usual parking space and we walked up to the elevator, once the elevator came to our floor we walked inside. We went up to Brad's flat and he unlocked it. I walked inside and took my boots off and placed them by the front door. "Are you tired?" Brad yawned, I giggled and nodded. I followed Brad into his bed room and he passed me his biggest hoodie. I walked into the bathroom and got changed, and wiped my makeup off.

When I walked back into Brad's bedroom he was already laying in bed with his laptop on his lap. I climbed into his bed and he wrapped his arm tight around me. "What do you want to watch?" Brad asked me turning his laptop towards me so that I could see the screen clearly. "Hmm. You pick." Brad picked y/f/m to watch. I cuddled into Brads chest and he pulled me in closer.

The movie finished and I looked up at Brad. He was asleep. I quietly closed the laptop and placed it on the bed side table and laid back down. I turned to face his door and Brad moved his arm around my waist pulling me into him. I soon fell into a deep sleep.

A/N
hey guys sorry this is a short chapter i have a plan for the next one so this was kind of a filler and i have had writers block for a while but i hope you like this one, i might update later but im not sure