Chapter 16: After The Date

Y/n POV
We reached the flat's and walked up my apartment. Once we got to my apartment I unlocked the door and we both walked inside, I shut the door and took mhy jacket off. I hung it on the coat hanger and I took Brads coat and hung it up as well. "Do you want a tea?" I asked walking to the kitchen. "I think you already know the answer." He said laughing I laughed and took two mugs out of the cupboard, I placed them down on the counter and made the tea. I passed one to Brad, picked mine up. We walked into my bedroom and laid on my bed. I grabbed the remote from my bedside tbale and turned the tv on. "What do you want to watch?" I asked. "Spiderman?" (Before you carry on scroll down to the bottom to read the a/n.) He said I laughed and nodded my head. I put spiderman on and placed the remote back in it's place. Brad scooched closer to me and laid his arm over me and around my shoulders. I laid in his arms and he kissed my head.

We had finished the film and Brad was silent, I looked up and he was fast asleep. I tried to sleep but I couldn't so I thought I would do some reading, I managed to get out of Brad's grip and grabbed my book from my bedside table. I flipped to the page my bookmark was on and started to read. About ten minutes into my book Brad started moving around. I looked down and he fluttered his eyes open and looked up at me. "Sorry I fell asleep." He said in his groggy morning voice."It's ok, I couldn't sleep." I said showing him my book. "Want me to read to you?" He asked me. I looked at him confused. "Maybe it will help you sleep." He said sitting up. "Ok if you're sure." I said passing him my book as he nodded. "Come here." He said to me opening his arms, I laid on his chest and he wrapped his arms around me and started reading. "He smiled at me and took my hand..." Is all I heard as I felt my eyes slowly closing.

Brad POV
I looked down to see if she was still asleep, but her eyes were shut. I smiled and placed her book down on the bedside table next to mee. I laid down, and she moved closer to me. I placed the cover over us and wrapped my arms around her. Even though we were both in really uncomfy clothes I wished the world would just stop right now.

I opened my eyes expecting to wake up to Y/n but she wasn't there. I sat up and groaned. I was wondering where she was when I heard a big bang coming from the kitchen. I quickly got out of the bed and ran to the kitchen. There was a pan on the floor and Y/n was standing on a chair so that she could reach the top cupboard. "Need help?" I asked picking the pan up from the floor. "Oh god you scared me. Yes please." She said to me. I placed my hand out and she took it, I helped her down and moved the chair. "What do you need?" I asked her. "The big pan at the back." "This one." I said bringing a pan out. "Yes! Thank you." She said taking it from me and placing it on the stove. I shut the cupboard and leaned against the counter. "What you cooking? Also is that my hoodie?" I asked. She turned around. "Eggs and bacon. And maybe..." She said looking guilty. I laughed and she turned back around. "Do you need help?" I asked walking next to her and leaning against the counter that was next to her. "Nope I'm all good." She said ruffling my hair. "Actually you know what you could do. Go home." She said to me. "Oh ok?" I said standing back up staright. "Wait you didn't let me finish, go home and get changed into comfy clothes I have a plan." She said rubbing her hands together like a villian. I laughed and went home.

I got changed into some grey sweats and a black hoodie, then walked back to Y/n's. As I walked in the smell of fresh bacon hit me. I walked towards Y/n and she was humming a song as she took the eggs out of the fridge. I don't think she heard me come in. I quietly walked up to her and shouted boo, grabbing her waist. "AHH!" She screzmed throwing the eggs in the air. "BRAD YOU ASSHOLE!" She said hitting my arm. I was crying with laughter. "Great now we have to go to the shops." She said looking down at the floor, I looked down next to me. "ILL DRIVE!" I said walking to the door and grabbing my keys. "Of course you will, you're the only one here who has a car." She said to herself I laughed and took her hand.

A/n
Hi guys sorry to distract you from reading.
so about the spiderman film its only a little one but if you dont like that film feel free to change it i only used it cause it has something to do with an ex and a date blah blah blah who cares anyway enjoy the story.