Chapter 13: Secret Spot

Y/n POV
After about a twenty minute drive we arruved at this so called 'secret spot' I'm pretty sure it was just the beach though. He drove just past the pier and to this car park, he turned the car off and got out. I was about to open my door but he had already opened it. "Thank you." I said smiling and climbing out of the car. "Uh Brad this isn't exactly secret, it's literally the beach." I said looking around for a secret spot. "just follow me." He said laugh and holding his hand out, I hesitated but eventually placed my hand in his. He walked down the little wooden stair case to the sandy beach and walked down to the pier, the sand getting in my white trainers and making it uncomfy.

"Tada." Brad said as we stood under the rickety, wooden pillars. (I dont know if thats what they are called so sorry if not lol- a/n). I let go og his hand and looked up. We were standing under the pier just by the sea. To be honest I still don't understand how it was secret but I didn't tell him that. I watched as he sat down on the sand and stared out to the sea. I walked over to him and sat down next to him, pulling my skirt down as I sat down. "It's pretty isn't it." He said still staring at the sea. "Yh if you don't have a fear of it." I awkwardly laughed, he turned to look at me to see if I was joking or not. And trust me I was not joking. He started laughing, bit rude but whatever. "What?" I asked. "You just make me laugh." He said calming down, I giggled and turned away to look at the sea again. But I could feel a pair of eyes staring at me. "What are you looking at?" I asked turnng to look back at him. "You. You're beautiful." My cheeks started burning and I just awkwardly smiled, I knew that if I tried to say thank you it would just come out as squeaks.

We sat under the pier for about ten minutes but decided we should head back, as it was getting dark. Brad stood up and held his hand out for me, I took his hand and he pulled me up. I wiped the sand off of me and he did the same. We walked back to his car and climbed in. On the way home I was so tired I felt my eyes shutting and just like that I was asleep.

Brad POV
Y/n wasn't talking so I looked over and she was fast asleep. I smiled and looked back at the road, we were nearly home and I didn't want to wake her up so I decided I would carry her inside. I parked in my usual parking space and walked round to her door. I opened it and took her seat belt off. I gently wrapped my arms around her making sure not to lift her skirt up, some how I managed to lock my car with her in my arms. I walked up to my apartment and unlocked the door. I carried her to the bedroom and gently placed her down in the bed. I grabbed a hoodie from my cupboard and put it over her clothes. I pulled her trainers off and placed the duvet over her, I kissed her forehead and walked out of the room.

Y/n POV
I opened my eyes and the sun shone into my eyes, I turned to the side and Brad wasn't next to me. But I wasn't thinking about that, I was wondering hoe the hell I got up here. All I remember from last night is that I fell asleep in the car. But anyway, I climbed out of the bed and walked into the kitchen where Brad was cooking and humming to the music that was playing. I sat down at the counter and giggled, Brad quickly turned around and as soon as I saw what he was wearing I bursted out laughing. He was wearing 'Kiss the chef' apron without a t shirt on and some grey sweatpants. "What?" He asked smiling. "Lovely outfit." I said trying to calm down, but it was not working. "I think I look very nice." He said as if he took offence to what I said. I finally calmed down still giggling a bit.

Brad turned back around but this time with two plates in his hands. He placed a plate in front of me then sat down opposite me, he took his apron off. I looked down at the food and it was a full english breakfast. I cut some bacon up and placed it in my mouth. "Mm omg Brad this is so good." I said going for more. He laughed. "Now do you want to make fun of my cooking." He said taking some food and placing it in his mouth. I quickly shook my head and ate some more.