Chapter 2: First Impressions

Y/n POV
Once I got home I unpacked my kettle and started making a cup of tea. I took a sip from the mug and placed it on the counter. "Time to unpack." I said to myself as I started taking the boxes that said bedroom into the small room. All my big furniture had already been delivered and I had already sorted that out so it was just things like my pictures and books stuff like that. The last thing that I had to unpack was my CD player, I took it out of the box and placed it on the bedside table next to my CD's. I took out my Arctic Monkeys CD and placed it in the CD player. Next was the bathroom. I finally finished all of the rooms except the living room, but before I could start I got a message. I walked over to the kitchen and picked up my phone, it was a number I didn't recognised, I unlocked my phone and read the message. 'Hey it's Kierney! Want to go get a coffee at the cafe in town?'  'Sure meet me at my place in ten minutes.'  Packing can wait. I ran into my bedroom and got changed into some nicer clothes.

Once I had Finished getting changed, there was a knock at the door. Expecting it to be Kierney I walked over to the door with a smile on my face. "Hey Kiern-" I started saying but stopped when I saw that it wasn't a girls face but other then that a boys face. Not just any boy an obnoxious asshole. "What do you want." I asked crossing my arms. "Wow nice first impression." He laughed but I just rolled my eyes. "I have friends coming over and I don't want you being too noisy so keep it down." He said leaning against my door frame. "What makes you think I'd be noisy anyway." I said walking out of the door and shutting it behind me. "You had your music so loud earlier. I mean bloody Africa could hear you." I saw Kierney open her apartment door. "Yh yh whatever bye." I said walking up to Kierney. We both said hello and walked to the elevator. "I know what you mean now. He is a fucking asshole." I said pressing the button to the lift. Kierney laughed as we walked into the elevator.

Once we got to the cafe I ordered an ice tea and Kierney ordered an ice coffee. We sat down at the back of the cafe next to a girl who was reading a book. Kierney noticed her and blushed. "Oi heart eyes." I said laughing. "Shut up." She said back laughing and looking in my direction. "Excuse me. My friend wants your number." I said to the girl, she put her book down and got out a pen. She ripped a piece off of the tissue that was under her coffee and wrote something on it. She handed it to Kierney and smiled, she picked her book up then left the cafe. "So did you get her number?" I asked intrigued and taking a sip out of my straw. She turned the paper around and blushed. The note read, 'My number is ######## p.s. your stunning ;)' We both squealed and carried on talking about each others lifes.

Once I got home I threw my hair into a messy bun and put and glasses on. I took my book out of the bookshelf and sat on the sofa. I was like two chapters in when I got a message. I put my bookmark into the book and looked at the message. 'Hey noisy.' 'Who is this.' I sent back. 'You'll have to find out;)' 'Seriosly who is this.' I wasn't in the mood for games it's been a long day. 'Ugh you're no fun, it's Brad.'  I rolled my eyes and just ignored the message. God knows how he got my number but whatever.

About a couple of hours later I stopped reading and placed my book back on my bookshelf. I checked the time and it read 3:00 am. I wasn't tired though so I decided to go on a walk. Nothing better then a late night walk.