Chapter 4: Unexpected Guest

Y/n POV
It was about 5:30 am and I was just drifting off to sleep, until a loud knock at my door jolted me up. I slowly got out of bed putting my glasses on and walked to the door. Whoever it was were very desperate to get in because they were banging on my door. "HOLD ON I'M COMING!" I shouted as I walked faster to the door. I unlocked it to reveal a very drunk Brad standing there. "Finalllllyyyy." He said as he pushed me out of the way and walked into my flat. He stumbled over to the sofa then slumped himslef down spilling vodka all over the floor. I sighed and shut my door. I went to the kitchen to grab some paper roll to clean the vodka up but when I turned back around Brad was standing there towering over me. "Move." I said to him crossing my arms. "Whyyy shoulddddd I" Brad slurred still holding the bottle. I tried to grab it out of his hands but he moved and I fell on the floor. I groaned and stood up, Brad was cracking up so much that he forgot about the bottle. I took it off the counter and shoved it in the bin Brad tried to go to the bin but I managed to stop him. "Come on, let's get you to bed." I helped him go to my room then pushed him on the bed. I wrapped the duvet around him and made sure he was comfy. "You know I hate you but you have pretty face." He hiccuped, I smiled but then realised that was just his drunk mind saying that. "Night Brad." I whispered as he snored, I turned to the light and turned it off then walked into the living room and slept on the couch.

                                                                                                                  In the morning

Brad POV
I woke up in pain, I have had a lot of hangover's in the past but this has to be my worst one yet. I groaned and sat up, hold on where am I. Please tell me I'm not in some prostitutes bed room again. I got out of the bed and walked out of the room. This looks a bit like my flat except it isn't. I walked into the living room trying to figue out where I was when I saw Y/n sleeping on the couch. Great I must of gone to her's last night. I opened the front door and walked back into my flat and went straight into my bedroom. *why does my life have to be such a mess* I thought to myself. I walked into my bathroom to brush my teeth as my mouth tasted like vodka. I feel so drained.

Y/n POV
I woke up and instantly remembered everything that happened last night. I sat up and my back was killing from the sofa. I really need to get a new sofa or at least some pillows to put on it. I walked towards my bedroom to see if Brad was up, I knocked on the door but there was no answer so I entered  slowly. But Brad wasn't in there, *he must of gone home* I thought as I shut my bedroom door and walked into the kitchen to get some cornflakes. I got the milk ojut of the cupboard then made my cereal, I carried my bowl and glass of apple juice into the living room and put the tv on. I finished my cornflakes and placed the bowl on the table carried on watching the tv. There was a knock at my door so I got up and answered it, it was Kierney. "Hey!" She said hugging me. "Hey come in." I said standing to the side of the door. "So Brad came over last night." i said shutting the door. When I turned around her jaw was basically hitting the floor. "What happened." She asked sitting down on the sofa. "He was drunk." I said joining her on the sofa. I told her everything that happened and she was gobsmacked. "Maybe Mr Simpson has a soft spot for young L/n." Kierney said giggling. We both laughed until I got a message.