Chapter 8: Almost

Brad POV
We were sitting on the sofa watching the rest of y/f/m when Y/n turned started fidgeting with her dress. "Hold on." I said standing up and pausing the tv, I walked into my bed room and grabbed my biggest hoodie. "Here you go." I said chucking it towards her, she nodded her head and walked into the bathroom. She soon came back with her red dress in her hands. "Thank you." She said sitting down next to me, as she sat down her phone rang. "MAX PISS OFF!" She shouted down the phone pressing the decline button. "Sorry about that." She said sending a sympathetic look my way, "It's ok don't worry about it." About a couple of minutes passed and her phone rang again. "James I swear to go- Oh hey Kierney everything ok?" I was trying so hard not to laugh but I broke and started crying with laughter. Y/n hit me on the shoulder but I didn't stop. "Oh no that's just the tv." "Ok cool see you soon." Y/n hung up the phone and I wiped my tears away. "I can't believe you." She said trying to hard the fact that she thought it was funny as well.

"I really need to teach you how to hit, because that was pathetic." I said pointing down to my arm. "Oh shut it." She said leaning back on the sofa and going to reach for the remote control. She unpaused the tv and we carried on watching.

Y/n POV
Me and Brad were watching tv when someone knocked on Brad's door. He stood up and walked to the door, it was Kierney. "Is Y/n here?" She asked as Brad stood to the side of the door to reveal me. She gave me the eyebrows and I laughed, I stood up and walked to the door. "Heyy." I said to Kierney hugging her, "Heyy, oh uh here you go." She said handing me my money and keys. "Omg you're a life saver." I said looking down at my keys. "Right well I need to go and get myself sorted I'm meeting up with Billie again. Have fun." Kierney said winking at me. "I guess I can go home now as well." I said feeling sad that I was leaving. Brad looked a bit sad, I thought he would be happy for me to go. "Although we haven't finished the film yet." I said pointing to the tv. "Oh yh we should definetly finish the film." He said smiling again. He shut the door and we both walked to the sofa. I placed my keys and money onto the table.

Once the movie finished I looked pver and Brad was fast asleep, I got up and put the blanket around him. I picked my keys and money 0ff of the table and made my way towards the door. "Y/n where are you going." Brad said just above a whisper. "You fell asleep so I thought I should go and leave you to it." I said turning around so that I was facing him. "Can you stay?" He asked. "Sure." I said I went to sit back down where I was, but Brad pulled me towards him and I fell next to him. "Here give me your keys and money, I'll put them on the table." I gave him my keys and money and he placed them on the table. He lefted the blanket and laid it over me, then wrapped his arm around my waist. And to think he hated me. I turned so that I was on my side my back facing him. "Brad?" I asked turning again so that I was facing him. "Hm?" He said not opening his eyes. "Are we friends because when we forst met you hated me." I said instantly regretting asking him. He opened his eyes and went bright red, "Sorry I shouldn't of asked that." I said, I think I went red like him. "Don't be silly it's ok. And to be completely honest I don't like anyone but after the night where I gave you my hoodie because you were cold it's as if I gained a soft spot for you." He said stroking the hair out of my face.

And in that moment it felt like we were going to kiss but as we were leaning in someone knocked at the door. Brad groaned and stood up, he walked towards the door and opened it. "Uh hey Kierney." Brad said, I gulped and buried myself under the blanket so she didn't see me. "I forgot to say, don't break her heart, or I'll kill you. Bye!" Kierney said walking off. Brad shut the door and we both bursted out laughing.