Chapter 10: Stalker

Y/n POV
It was about three in the morning and I was up still, I had my cd player playing Arctic Monkeys quietly and I was doing my hair. Yes you read that right, I was bored ok. My phone started to ring so I placed my hair straighteners down and went to my bed to get my phone. "Hello?" I said, I didn't know who it was because they had no caller id on. "I can see you." I rolled my eyes and hung up, stupid prank callers. I went to walk back to my desk to carry on with my hair when my phone rang again. "What do you want?" I said pissed off. "Come to your door we are waiting." The same voice said again, but as I was about to hang up three loud knocks were on my door. "What sort of scream movie shit is thi." I sighed, not going to lie I was a bit freaked out but I knew it was just some kids messing around. "I walked to my door and unlocked it, no one was there though. I walked back into my room to carry on straightening my hair when I got a message. From the same person. 'You look nice straightening your hair.' Thats when I started to panic I turned my hair straighteners off and grabbed my phone and keys. I walked straight to Brad's flat and knocked on his door.

As soon as he opened the door I walked straight in, he shut the door. "Y/n? Are you ok?" He asked me I was trying to get my words out but I was basically hyperventilating at this point. "Ok take deep breaths come on let's sit down." Brad said helping me to the sofa. "I was trying to do my hair a-and there was this person he kept calling m-me," I took a deep breathe and carried on." They were like saying they could see me and shit like that, so I just ignored it. Then they knocked on my door but no one was there. I wasn't scared until they said 'you look nice doing your hair.' That's when I freaked out and came here." I finished and took a deep breathe. "Do you want to stay here tonight?" Brad said stroking my back. "Yes please." I said hugging him. brad kissed my head and we watched tv for a bit.

Sooner then later it hit four in the morning so we decided to call it a night. "I'm going to sleep on the sofa." Brad said, "Ok." I said but I soon changed my mind. "Brad?" "Hm?" "Can you stay with me tonight?" I asked, he went red. "Ofc." We walked into his bedroom and climbed into his bed. "Thank you." I said turning to face him. "Stop saying thank you. It's what friends do." Brad said turning to face me as well, I felt my face drop. I was kind of hoping we would be more then friends, but clearly he doesn't feel the same way. I awkwardly smiled and turned back around so my back was facing him, I felt a single tear drop onto my arm but quickly wiped it away.

I felt Brad move then his arm snaked around my waist pulling me closer to him. I smiled and instantly felt better, but I need to try and put all these feelings into a box and lock it up. Tomorrow though because I don't want this moment to ever end. About one hour later my phone rang, waking me and Brad up. I slowly moved my arm to my phone and answered it. "Hello?" I groaned. "Where did you go." I sat up quickly and passed the phone to Brad. "What do you want?" Brad said putting it on speaker phone. "You must be the new boyfriend." The voice said, I felt like I recognised the voice once they said that but I couldn't figure out from where. "I'm Max." The person said, and I felt my heart sink. It's like everything around me went silent, I could hear the muffled talking but my ears were ringing and my head was spinning.

How did I not know? You see Max has done this before, he is like a crazy stalker. But last time he actually got into my house. "Hey are you ok>" Brad said rubbing my back and snapping me out of reality. I didn't really know how to react so I Just nodded and laid back down. Brad wrapped his arm around me again but I just laid on my back and stared at the cieling.

I laid like that for the rest of the night. It was only when Brad opened his eyes that I realised I hadn't moved one bit from that spot, "Please tell me you slept." Brad said holding my hand in his, it's like we were together but we're not. "I didn't." I said turning my head to face him. "Y/n. Why don't you get some sleep now?" Brad said, I nodded and he left the room. "Wait! Brad?" I said, BRad turned around and nodded. "I hate to ask but please can I stay for just a couple more nights." I asked playing with my ring. "Yes of course. We can go back and get some of your stuff later if you want?" Brad asked I nodded and Brad silently shut the door and I fell asleep.