Luckily for him Issei just asked that same question.

"But why I'm getting something so important...?"

"I see the upcoming conference as a chance for the three great powers to make peace.... In the War, we lost our God. The Creator. The Devils lost their former Devil Kings... And the Fallen Angels also suffered heavy casualties."

When he mentioned the Devil Kings automatically his eyes went to Y/N for a second. The Dragon host noticed this and was starting to get curious at the why of so dirty looks from the Seraphim.

"Azazel does not seek another war either, or at least he claims not to. Hence this chance. If the current small-scale conflicts continue, we all face extinction. To say nothing of our fear of other Factions."

Y/N was almost certain of the legitimation of his words. Azazel was far from seeking any sort of conflict against pretty much anything. The man treasured peace above all to not add that he was also lazy and war itself was a hassle.

"This holy sword is a gift from us Angels to the Devils. Naturally, we've also given to the fallen Angel cause. In return, the Devils have donated to us a number of the rumored Holy Devil Swords."

So they were technically using Issei as a living token of good faith. A symbol to inform the other factions more precisely the Devils that they weren't seeking any conflict.

"Other factions? I never heard of them."

Issei mumbled and his Dragon bothered to explain his doubts.

"Other legendary factions are written of in the Bible. Normally they wouldn't dare reach beyond their own territory, because of tacit peace agreements. But who can say how they might react to the Death of the Christian God? The three great powers have agreed to keep that a secret."

"I see. That's has some logic. But I wonder how exactly are these other factions are about."

Issei pondered on his head but he was taken out from them when Michael kept going.

"When we learned that our enemy of the past, the Welsh Dragon had found its way into a Devil... we decided to greet you formally and hand over a sign of good faith. For you will no doubt be targeted by King-class Dragons and the Vanishing Dragon from now on."

Y/N never got to understand the unhealthy caliber of rivalry that all Dragon users had against each other. Because obviously they weren't the only ones who got a powerful Dragon within them, there were others.

Maybe they were amongst the strongest of the Dragons but that was merely on status and name.... It was possible that some other Dragon users outside the Heavenly category could rival with their prowess.

He understood the thirst of wanting to test their own power against other of the same caliber as them, but the crazy amount of animosity that most Dragon users shared against each other was simply obsolete.

Michael expression then shifted from serious to a "innocent" one.

"This seemed like the perfect bit of assistance for you, rumored the history's weakest Dragon vessel."

Y/N chuckled a bit at this commentary of the Seraphim.

Issei's shoulders fell as a depressing aura surrounded him. That... got to his heart and pride.

"I swear I'm doing my best..."

He mumbled under his breath.

"Can I really have it?"

The brown haired boy was still insecure of accepting such gift from the Angel leader.

Michael smiled