Chapter 16

Chapter 16

Business

Mas lalo kong hinila ang kwelyo ni Morfeyo habang nasa ibabaw ko. His half body was on top of me, but his weight was supported by his one hand on the side of my head. His free hand was on my waist, gripping it while he was kissing me fiercely.

I could feel his tongue in my mouth, and thinking about it turns me on.

We were just broken, and now we're dying to taste every bit of each other's mouth.

Ang isang kamay ko ay humawak sa malaki n'yang braso. He always uses our gym in the condominium so he's as fit as a fucking model. Just like those I always see in Los Angeles runways.

He's also a good kisser. He knows how to make someone crazy just by using his goddamn mouth. Yes, his mouth! It's not just his tongue who's doing all the work. He's sucking my lips from time to time like it's his favorite dish of all time.

The frustration I was feeling earlier— I think it's worth it. I got a cure, and it's Morfeyo's heavenly lips. His soft yet wild kisses. I'm living for it at the moment.

"You kiss like you're a king in this field—" he cut me off, nipping my lower lip while looking into my eyes passionately. "Damn you," bulong ko dahil ang gwapo niya.

"You kiss like you're a queen in this field, too," bulong niya at paminsan-minsan ay pumapatak ng halik sa pisngi ko at tainga.

"Well, I kiss guys in Cali," I said full of myself.

I thought he'll brag back, but guess what? He pushed himself to sit after eyeing me like I just said something wrong!

That's California! They don't give a damn about everything you do. My high school life in that place was actually not boring. Yes, it's painful, but it's not boring. I party with the triplets, and I have fun most of the time. They don't tell it to my parents, and even to Zoren, but the old Z has its own ways of knowing everything about me. At least, he doesn't tell it to anyone, too. We're best friends.

"Why are you shocked? What were you expecting? I was a good girl? Church girl?" I smirked and rolled my eyes. I looked back to the stars shining together.

"Why wouldn't I be shocked, Alanis? My fiancée just said that to my face, after we kissed romantically..." he said, sulking.

Hindi ko siya nilingon. I am staring at the sky calmly now— my heart is already at ease. I can breathe normally now, not heavy anymore.

"Bakit? First kiss mo ba ako?" Tinaasan ko siya ng kilay at tiningnan saglit. Saglit lang dahil ang sama ng tingin sa akin. "Seloso," I whispered.

He didn't answer. I was waiting so I looked at him. Nag-iwas siya ng tingin. His ears were red. I am not a psychologist, but I know that's a sign of embarrassment or nervousness? I don't really know.

"I am?!" Napaupo na rin ako. "Hoy," sabi ko sabay tulak sa braso n'ya.

Bago pa siya makatayo ay hinila ko ang dulo ng damit n'ya. He was trying to remove my hand carefully, but as a hardheaded Montevinski, I held it tighter.

"I'm hurting. Stop it!" I shouted when he was so desperate to walk out.

He closed his eyes and stopped. Ah-huh? Little by little... I am learning the things I can use against him.

Number 1, he doesn't like seeing me hurt.

Sweet Murphy. Sorry, your fiancée is not. What a misfortune for your side.

"Yes or no lang naman, a? Am I your first—"

"Yes, and it fucking happened when you used me in front of that fucking asshole Haris!" he shouted like he kept that animosity for a long time.