Chapter 10

Chapter 10

Party

"We traveled seven thousand miles for a party, Alanis. Really?" Ryujan asked with his thick eyebrow flicked.

Nasa dorm ko na sila habang inaayos ang kanilang mga gamit. They just arrived from LA. I called them last night, and I wasn't expecting them to arrive right now. I was still in awe actually.

"I need you three to be there with me!" I chuckled and went to the kitchen to look for food for them. I have lots of food here since my Mom always sends me groceries.

"Why don't you just ditch it?" si Iki.

"Putang ina, Ryujan, kaya pala mabigat ang bag ko dahil sa Jordan mong sapatos! Why would you even bring these here?! Dumbass..."

"Putang ina mo rin," bored ang boses ni Ryujan nang narinig ko.

I threw them the can of cola I got inside my fridge. I sat on my bed, beside Ryujan who was busy with his phone. Tumitingin na naman ng mga basketball shoes.

"The party?" I asked Ikolai and he nodded. "I can't. Zandro made me agree already. He brought Lola with him in my school," sabi ko at naging busy ulit sa laptop ko, parang wala lang sa akin ang presensya nila ngayon.

"Do they know we're gonna be there?"

"Nah," I chuckled.

Ori and Ryujan cussed. I ignored it since I was really busy looking for a dress to wear. The dress that my Mom sent me was too girly. I need to find a new dress now because the party will be held tomorrow night.

They were busy with their phones. Ikolai was helping me find a good dress that would perfectly fit my preference.

"How about you? Do you already have a suit to wear?" I asked him.

He nodded. "Yup... I told Maddizon that we're here."

I turned my head at him. I was so attentive to his next words. Nakaupo kami sa higaan ko, nakasandal sa headboard. Our feet were covered with a white blanket.

"She asked if we'll go to the party. I said yes..."

Tumango ako. I couldn't believe that Maddizon is already close to him. Or maybe they're not yet close, just casually talking, pero nakakagulat pa rin.

"Don't worry, I told her not to tell anyone..."

I chuckled at that. I actually don't care if she tells everyone that I summoned the triplets here just so I could have someone to be with comfortably.

I know that Zoren is going to be with me, too, but he doesn't talk much so he might not help me ease my anxiousness. Kailangan ko ng maingay sa paligid ko, and Ori is an effective person for that.

We were still busy looking for my dress when my door suddenly opened. Dalawa lang kami ni Ikolai ang nasa loob dahil lumabas ang dalawa. I heard they will meet someone.

"Who was that?" Ikolai asked when Azriel already left, shutting the door with so much force.

"A friend of mine," I whispered while removing the blanket all over my half body. "I'll just follow him. Continue looking for a good dress for me!" sigaw ko at sinundan na si Azriel.

What the fuck is wrong with that guy? Bigla na lang pumunta sa dorm ko at umalis. He was so quick that I didn't get a chance to view his expression. It's Saturday, and we don't have reasons to meet today. Bukas pa dapat.

I groaned when I couldn't look for him. Ayaw ko naman na pumunta sa dorm niya. Nakakainis naman kasi, e. Is he nuts? Why would he go to my place in the first place if he's just going to leave in a second?!