They left the mansion after Seokjin secured a job of being Hoseok's assistant. They left not because of some bad reasons. It's just because they doesn't wanted their child to grow up in a place like this. Isolated from the rest of the world. And this argument was supported by the majority of them(actually all of them). And that's how they ended up packing up their stuffs and living in Hoseok's house. The cheerful young man helped them in every way possible, and the vampire couple grew really fond of him. Taehyung decided to live with Yoongi, but was anxious about the sliver head's father's reaction. But to his surprise, he was warmly welcomed by the middle aged man as if he's his own child.

On the other hand, (Y/N)'s progress with the child was stable and soon at the completion of her eighth month, she prematurely delivered a baby girl followed by her and Seokjin's marriage. The couple was delighted and so were the others. She totally looked like Seokjin and (Y/N) swore she has been blessed for having two beautiful beings in her life. She can still recall how the baby used to make a fuss whenever she was hungry and instantly went to sleep the moment her tummy gets full. She still smiles like an idiot remembering the way the baby used to wrap her hand around her pinky finger, even when the new born was fast asleep. That little one, won each and everyone's heart by her cute gestures and smiles. She became everyone's favorite. After that, they got themselves a new apartment not so far away from Hoseok's house.

"Baby, uncle Tata is already stressed out. Don't disturb him. Go and play with other kids." (Y/N) said earning a small pout from the toddler.

"So, uncle Tata don't love Mimi anymore?" Her pout grew bigger and bigger and Taehyung can't help but let his heart melt for the kid.

"No princess. Tata can never do that. He loves Mimi more than anything. But I must marry your Meow uncle or else he will be sad. And I know you can't see him crying isn't it princess?" He said and bopped his nose with the toddler's small ones, who giggled in response. She lovingly pressed a small peck on the brunette's cheeks and gets down from his arms. Waving a goodbye to her mother she hopped out of the room as the others sighed. By then, Hwasa had done talking with the person in the phone and turned her face towards her friends. She eyed Taehyung for some seconds before puckering her lips.

"Taehyung, why don't you expose your forehead a bit. I bet you'll look pretty." She proposed picking up the hair gel and comb. And who was the brunette to complain. He nodded and seated himself in the front of the dressing table.
.
.
.
.

Soothing jazz music tingles his eardrum as he anxiously rubs his hands together. He tapped his legs with every beat thinking that it might help him to calm his nerves down. For the nth time he stared at his reflection on the mirror as old thoughts and incidents clouds his mind. It's been three years. Three freaking years goddammit. Three years since he first met his mate and instantly fall in love. Call it a coincidence or whatever you want but it was destiny. Or else he wouldn't have been standing here waiting for his marriage and make his mate forever his.

And it was just five months ago when he nearly got an anxiety attack while proposing his mate, but he would make sure that it will not happen now. Because today is a big day. His train of thoughts got crashed upon a sudden sound of the door opening. He looked back to see who it was, and breathed out a small chuckle when that familiar figure throws a small smile at him.

"What's up, brother in law?" He said and enters the room taking a seat on the nearest stool. The said male, ran a hair through his styled silver hair and pressed his lips into a firm line.

"Just nervous." He mumbled and looked down, fumbling with his fingers.

"Well, feeling is mutual." The other guy laughed and gave the silver head a thumbs up.