⑅●Chapter:2●⑅

(y/n) POV

Black. Everything seems black. But why?

I opened my eyes and noticed an unfamiliar ceiling above me. Where am I. I groaned as a sudden gush of pain rise inside my head. I tried to remember what happened to me and how I ended up here. As the memories flashed inside my mind I slowly starts to get nervous. But how did I ended up here? I got up and sat. I looked around and saw a huge bedroom with old kinds of furnitures.

 I looked around and saw a huge bedroom with old kinds of furnitures

(The room kinda looks like this. Just imagine their's big mirror beside the bed)

I never in my life saw this type of room. I can't believe that people still like to decor their rooms like this although it's 21 century. The walls were black making the room looks more terrifying. Who's house is this. I have to find the owner. I got down from the bed and headed outside the bedroom. And then I saw a long hallway which was also dark.

I tiptoed through the hallway, and stopped . My jaw dropped as I stared at the the big living area. It was literally big. I slowly  slip down the stairs, more slowly still across the hall and stood at the center under a huge chandelier. This chandelier was different then the one I noticed at the bedroom. The hall was also decorated with ancient paintings and old architectural sculptures. This is not a house. This is a whole fucking castle. As, I was exploring the hall, a sudden voice made me flinch. "why are you here?"

The voice was deep and mellifluous. A voice that can make anyone's legs go weak. That voice was unique.

I turned back and saw an unknown man standing at the top of the stairs. I couldn't see his face properly because the place where he was standing was quite dark. I furrowed my eyebrows. And the next thing I encountered.... Left me speechless. The man was standing on air!!!!! He slowly approaches near me below the chandelier, and I can see his face now. He's beautiful. His apperence was elegent. His eyes were sparkling with beautiful eyelashes. His hair was perfectly black and his lips were plump and red as a pomegranate. His chiseled jawline, he's well build body, everything about him was mesmerizing. He's a perfect example of a ethereal beauty. He can't be a human. He's an angle..

[IS ANYONE STILL ALIVE💀]

He looked at me with dark eyes. I blinked twice and spoke. "I just woke up, and saw that I'm in an u-unknown place s-so I thought to see w-who took me here." He raised his eyebrows. "so you were curious,  that who bought you here.. Then, for your kind information that person was me." I nodded and flashed a small smile. "Thank you for saving me from those creeps, I really appreciate that." He didn't say a word. He was just standing there with an expressionless face. There was an awkward silence in the room. He was staring at me, so I looked down. "by the way,  where are those creeps? Have you called the cops? Are they arrested?" I asked. He sighed and spoke, "not at all." I furrowed my brows. "w-what?? Then where are they now?" He took a step and leaned towards my side. "maybe in the heaven, or maybe in the hell" he whispered. My eyes widened as shivers  runs down my whole spine making my legs go numb. "how?" I asked.  He slowly smirked and said, "cuz, I killed them by my own beautiful hands." What an actual fuck!?Does this mean they-

My heart started pounding fast inside my chest. I stared at him, fear was plastered all over my face. Is he a criminal? If yes, then why did he saved me? Thousands of questions were racing inside my head. I finally got some courage and tried to speak up. "w-what a-are y-y-you." I stuttered as he exhale a deep breath.

"What do you think? What can I be?" I asked raising one brow. I gulped. " I d-don't know." He chucked and stared with deep eyes. "I'm not a normal human. I'm immortal." I looked at his beautiful glossy eyes.

"P-pardon?"

He chucked again. "you still didn't got it?..... I am a vampire"

My breath hitched as I heard those words. I'm a dreaming? Are Vampires still exist? Are they even real? I kept looking at him dumbfounded. Tears filled my eyes, but they aren't falling.

I tried to speak but couldn't find words.   "p-please let m-me go" I pleaded.

I immediately noticed that he's expressionless face change into anger. "No,  I can't let you go" he said nonchalantly. "why? What have I done?!?" I shouted.

He blinked and said, "The thing that you did is by coming in this forest." I narrowed my eyes. "don't you know that coming inside this forest is forbidden? And moreover, as you now found out that I'm a vampire..... There's no way that I'm letting you go on your own. From now on you'll live with me."

wtff!

"are you crazy or what? I can't live here. I can't live with a monster like you!" I screamed as tears where flowing down my cheeks. But he's expression didn't changed at all.

"Monster??" huh? " he laughed. "You still haven't seen that form mine , and keep praying that you never see it, or else....." he leaned closer to my ears and whispered, "you will be no longer breathing". I shivered hard.

This is bad. I just can't live here. This monster will make my life a living hell. I looked into his eyes again. I can't believe that this beautiful face, could even be a monster from inside.

He turned back and started walking away from me. But then he stopped and turn around facing me again. "go back to your room, you are still not well. And don't you dare try to escape or their will be consequences. My eyes are always on you. Go, Get some rest." by saying that he vanished from my sight.

......
Author's POV

(y/n) was sitting on the floor leaning her back on the huge bed. She was thinking that how unlucky she's. No one. Literally no one falls in this type situations. A situation, when the person couldn't find the right way to end it. She was thinking about her friends, her home, her dad, her school.....  She surely gonna miss them so much cuz she know that she can never get out of this cage.

She will be living with a vampire. Who knows what can happen. She know that he's watching her every second. Will she ever get out of his hands?

______________________________________

A/N: Hello my dear readers.. Hope you enjoyed this chapter and if you see any grammatical mistakes and typos plz kindly ignore as English is not my mother tongue.... Borahae💜💜💜💜