⑅●Chapter 13●⑅

Author's POV

He kissed me.

(Y/N) said, making Taehyung's eyes go wide. "h-he w-what?"

"I don't wanna repeat that, plz!" (Y/N) exclaimed, earning a aggressive nod from Taehyung.

(Y/N) explained everything to Taehyung, how Seokjin came to her room. She also told that he was looking for Taehyung's comb, which made Taehyung to think how good his hyung is.

She told him about the kiss, and how it soon got accelerated into a small make out session.

Taehyung heard everything with amusement.

(Y/N) finally finished speaking making the brunette male to jump with excitement. (Y/N) stared at him, slightly puzzled.

Taehyung sat back and said, "I knew it! "

(Y/N) furrowed her brows giving a 'what do you mean' face to the brunette.

Taehyung smiled and patted her shoulders. "I knew it from the beginning only, that hyung has a soft corner for you."

His words made (Y/N)'s cheeks go red and she felt butterflies in her tummy. Soft corner? For.... Me? She thought and unconsciously smiled.

Taehyung cooed at her reaction and pinched her cheeks, "awww, the little princess is blushing!"

(Y/N) blushed more and huffed removing his hands from her cheeks. "Ewww, don't call me that! It cringy!"

Taehyung giggled and rested his head on the headboard.

Is Taehyung telling the truth? Do he really have a soft corner for me? 

-----------------------------
*Time skips*

Seokjin's POV

I've really gone crazy. I can't think straight anymore. The thing... The thing I did earlier, was all that my mind could think right now. I  lost  control over myself. This didn't happen in years. But today.... Why? What's happening to me? I didn't meant to kiss her like that. Actually,  I haven't kissed her at all. I did that just to taste the blood, that was pouring down her rosy lips. But I don't know what came inside my damn mind, which made me kiss her again. Her lips tastes better than the blood. I know that I kissed her without her permission. I feel bad to startle her with my sudden move. I also don't know whether I should regret it or not. She might be angry with me for doing that.

I groaned and scratches the back of my head. I didn't noticed Teahyung standing at the door, staring at me. We locked eyes for some seconds, before he playfully winked at me, breaking the eye contact.

I gestured him to sit beside me. He did as I told him to do.

"I know what happened earlier." He said breaking the awkward silence in the room. 

I gave him a 'how do you know look'. He pursed his lips into a thin line and glanced at me. "she told me."

I figured it out already, who's that 'she', he's talking about.

"What did she said?" I asked without looking at him, not wanted to make an eye contact. It's embarrassing.

"She said that you kissed her, then you made her lay on her back and made the kiss more hea-", He kept reciting it like a poem untill I smacked his head hard.  This boy!

I could say that he was smirking while saying it. He really did enjoy making me blush. "I didn't asked you to tell me the details."

He chuckled and shrugged it.

Silence occupies the room again. Only our soft breathing could be heard. But faintly. We both looked at each other at the same time. Taehyung's face was full of concern. He placed his hands on my shoulders and asked, "What's up with you hyung? I haven't seen you like this for ages. I mean..... that kiss thing...."

I clicked my tongue.

"I didn't kissed her at first. I saw her bruised lips that were bleeding. And a sudden encounter with blood made me crazy. I just leaned in to lick that blood out. But I ended up..... Uhhh..." I didn't spoke further.

Cuz I know I messed up. I can't even explain why I did it. I lost control over myself.

Taehyung ruffles my hair saying, "I'm happy that you are finally moving on. I don't think that you did something stupid by kissing her. I know that after what happened to you in the past. And the oath that you took. But everyone should move on in their lives. You just can't stuck on the same place. The past is past."

I clicked my tongue and removes his hands from my head.

"It's not like that Tae. I don't feel anything like that towards her-"

"But you still have a soft corner for her right? And you've also broke your pledge by kissing her, right?"

Yeah,... maybe I have.....

I got up from the bed and started pacing too and fro. Yes... That oath I took...How can I break my pledge? The pledge I took not to feel attracted towards anyone. What's happening to me?

Taehyung wrapped his arms around my shoulders. "you should forget about her. She's gone. And gone for good."

I glared at him and pushed him lightly, making him stumble. "stop telling me what to do or what not!  You are no one to tell me that! Just get your fucking ass out of here or I'm going!" I snapped out at him and turned my back towards him. 

I heard him sigh and after some seconds he exits my room.

I licked my lips and sat on the bed, totally exhausted. Both physically and mentally.

Why all these things happens to me only out of all people? My mind is totally conflicted. No.. I'm conflicted about my feelings towards that human. How can I forget about my past and live the present. It looks like an impossible task for me.

______________________________________

A/N: ...what type of oath are you talking about Jin??  Mhmm something's fishy... 👀

Anyways guys, here's another update.... And god bless those readers who reads my trash like story. Finally "Bite Marks" suppressed 500 reads, and it's huge right! Yeah! Tysm for all the love and support!😭💖

Borahae!💜💜