⑅●Chapter:3●⑅

Author's POV

(y/n) woke up and found herself lying on the floor. When did I passed out? She got up and sat on the bed.

She was getting bored so she took out her phone and started scrolling through her whatsapp. She was surprised to see 17 new messages from Hwasa. She also saw that Yoongi called 6 times. They must be worried about me. 

She thought of telling them the truth that she has been stuck with a vampire in his big castle from where she could never escape. But then she thought of shrugging it off as they'll never believe this.

So she just wrote that she was feeling tired that's why she left early. (y/n) sighed as she threw her phone on the bed and got up. Her throat was sore and dry. She looked everywhere but there was no sign of water. So she thought of going to the hall and find one bottle.

She got out of her room and started walking through the dark hallway but stopped after some times. She spotted someone inside a vast room which seemed to be a bedroom. She tried to look at that person's face but unknowingly she touched the vase that was placed on a stool beside the bedroom door, and it fell down and broke.

She flinched at the sudden sound and started panicking. "who's there?". Someone asked from the bedroom.

(y/n) quickly hide behind the big door.  Then there was complete silence. The air was heavy. (y/n) was going to sigh but then she felt someone's presence behind her.

Suddenly her heart started to beat vigorously. She was sweating hard. "face me." That voice.... I know that voice. She tightened her fists and turn to see the figure's face. I knew it was him. The monster himself  is standing in front of me.

(y/n)'s POV

I gulped as I saw him staring deep into my eyes. His looks could easily pierce my soul. "what are you doing outside my room?" he asked breaking the eye contact.

I looked down and replied, "my throat is dry, so I was heading to the kitchen to get a glass of water, but I dunno where it is."

He hummed it response and told me to follow him. I did as I was told. We got downstairs and stepped inside a large kitchen. There was an old cabinet box made up of thick metal.

He opened the box, took a bottle of water from inside and handed it to me.  Why does he keeps the water bottles inside this.  "Because, we don't need it. " he snapped me out from my thoughts. "h-how do you know-

"because I can read your mind" He interrupted. My eyes wide opened as he said those things.

"You, I mean vampires don't drink water?" I asked with innocent eyes. 

He furrowed his eyebrows and looked down, "no,  but we prefer blood instead of water.. Pure human blood." I crunched my nose and wisphered a small 'oh'.

"so,  that means you'll also drink mine, as you are not letting me go to my house ." I asked.

"If I needed, then why not... But don't worry, I haven't kept you here because of that." he said reassuring.

"then for what" I asked again. "cuz, I don't want any other human being to know about me. If they'll find that a real vampire is Alive, and lived in a forest  they will try to get me at any cost and I don't want that. There's only a handful of vampires still alive in this world. And if these cruel beings found us,  they'll try to sell or ruin us."He sighed.

I can see his expression saddened. If I got a chance, I would have hugged him tightly and tell him that nothing will happen to him. But I can't do that you know.

"hey don't get sad Mr. Vampire, they'll never find out you, and even if they did-" I stopped cuz I was not able to find words.

"and even if they did, they'll miss there dear life." He added as I got suddenly nervous.

"you mean to say that, if an outsider found out about you being a vampire, you'll kill him?" he nodded in response.

"so you'll kill me too" I asked with a weak voice. He looked at me slowly shaked his head as no.

"if you were some other person, I would have bite your neck, drain you out of your blood and throw you to the wild animals. But I can't do that's with you." I eyes widened at his talk. What does he mean?! 

"w-why? " I asked him with a shaky voice. He looked down and leaned his arms over the counter in the kitchen. "because you're not like others, you seem more immaculate then others. Hey you haven't drank your water, drink it and go to your room." he said heading out of the kitchen leaving me alone. It took me some seconds to understand his words. More immaculate than others. What does he wanna say?

Author's POV

(y/n) was sitting on her room and scrolling through her phone. She was very busy on her phone, that she forgets about the time.

She looked at her phone and whispered a 'what' looking all surprised. It's 6:30 in the morning but still its dark inside. She got up from the couch and headed towards the Vampire's room. She stormed into the room and saw him wearing a robe. She clears her throat to get his attention.

The man turns his head to see her confused look. "what do you want? Have you again forgotten the way towards the kitchen." he asked making (y/n) glare at him. But she calmed her down and responded slowly,  "it's not that, I just wanna ask why it's still dark here, when the sun's all bright outside. Its morning now."

He pressed his lips and replied, "cuz vampires can't resist sunlight, it makes our skin burn. So that's why there's thick curtains everywhere" she furrowed her brows.

"do all vampires have this problem?" she asked.

"no,  only pure blooded vampires can't go outside in the sun. But half bloods can" (y/n) widened her eyes and nodded slowly. "you mean to say that there are two types of vamps?" he nodded in response.

"then which one is you? You must be the pure blooded one, aren't you?" he nodded again. "then which one is more dangerous?" she asked out of nowhere.

"both can be equally dangerous...." he said with a poker face. (y/n)'s expression suddenly changed and was suddenly feeling scared. "but that doesn't mean I'm gonna kill you anyway." he suddenly said making (y/n) feel relieved.

She smiled lightly and said thanks to him earning a small smirk from the man. Wow he looks so hot while smirking-...  What?!? What the fuck are you thinking (y/n) stop being so stupid. He's a vampire. She said to herself. As she was going to turn towards the door she stopped for a few minutes and said, "BTW I'm (y/n), nice to meet you Mr. Vampire." The vampire made a disgusted face and responded, "what on earth-,  Uh,  okay!! Hi, I'm Seokjin. Kim Seokjin. Nice to meet you too."

Kim Seokjin..... Okayy! (y/n) smiled one more time and got out his room.

_________________________________

A/N: Hello readers,  hope y'all enjoyed this chapter. And I've also made it a bit big, so that you guys can enjoy more. And also if you see any typos or grammatical mistakes kindly ignore.

Borahae!💜