⑅●Chapter:18●⑅

(Y/N)'s POV

"Where were you exactly these days?"

And all of a sudden, I wanted to dig the pen I'm holding inside my chest. My heart started beating faster than ever when those words came out of Hwasa's mouth. And, then it hit my mind. They've invited me here, not for taking notes, but to poke their noses into my business.

I found their intense stare at me, but I chose to keep a neutral expression on my face, although I'm nervous as hell inside. I cleared my throat and faked a laugh. "Haven't I said earlier that I went to my aunt's house which is very far from here."

Hwasa looks at Yoongi who smirked at her before turning his face towards me. He clasps his hands and rests his arms on the table. "You can fool our class teacher, but not us (Y/N). You have said earlier that you aren't having any relation with your relatives, when we asked you to tell about you family. "

Flashbacks

"Whom do you live with (Y/N)?" Yoongi asked. (Y/N) who was busy sipping her mango juice places the glass on the table, which Hwasa took and started drinking.

"Actually, I live alone here. My dad's a  forester, so he always have to live apart from me due to his job."

Hwasa keeps the bottle on the table and rests her face on her palms. "Don't you have any relatives or something who live here?"

(Y/N) pouted and shakes her head no. "Actually, when mom left all our close ones broke the relations with us, and from that day onwards we hadn't been in touch with any of them. And of course they live in other country, not here."

The two of her friends nodded and continued talking about random things.

*End of flashback*

I gulped and nervously held my head higher to look at the two suspicious creatures boring their eyes at me. But before I open my mouth to say anything, a knock on the door interrupted me. Hwasa hurriedly reached the door nob and pulled open the door to reveal another female figure. When she stepped in, I immediately recognised her.

Solar.

My another friend I had made on the first day. Her eyes roamed around the house, when her sight fell on me. She gave me her most beautiful smile and approaches near me. We shared a small side hug before she finds her seat beside Yoongi.

Hwasa too sat beside me and spared me a glance. Yoongi looked at Solar with an annoying expression, which the raven haired female chose to ignore. "I didn't expected you to invite this black haired witch too."

I hold back a laugh, while Solar glared at Yoongi who just shrugged her off. "What do you mean by black haired?" Hwasa asked giggled the last word.

"I mean to say that, witches rather have white or gray hair. But in the case of this witch, we're seeing black. It means she's a modern witch. Isn't it amazing!?" Yoongi laughed and pull a strip of Solar 's hair, which she returned by slapping his hands away. She then diverted her gaze at me.

"Hah! (Y/N) I'm so happy that you're finally back. Like, I was so worried that you left without saying any words to us." I smiled at Solar's words but didn't failed to notice the type of faces Hwasa and Yoongi were making at me.

I attempted to change the subject. "Uhh... Yeah, but Solar you still haven't spoken about why're you here." Solar was about to answer but Hwasa was quick to reply first.

"She's here because I told her. You got the answer? Now it's your turn to tell us. Where were you?"

I started avoiding eye contact with Hwasa. Now this is going out of my hands. I can't tell them. No!. It's not for me. But for Seokjin. It's his privacy. I'm no one to ruin his private life like this. He trusts me. He believes that I'll never tell anyone about him, and I'm not going to break his trust. Instead, I'd be glad to end my friendship with them.