Epilogue

Author's POV

3 years later

The male, who was dressed in a white tuxedo glanced up at the sea of blue above his head, though the large window as a small smile crept on his lips. The cold wind hushes down the chirping birds, who dropped their heads more and more into the cottony featheres. The breeze gently kisses the male's face, brushing away the strands of blonde hair. Suddenly, he heared the door of the room click open, as he turned back to see who it was. That small smile grew even more when the two persons at the door and he slowly stepped near them. He immediately got embraced by both of them.

"Wow, Tae you're looking so handsome! Oh my god, I kinda regret not to fall for you earlier." Hwasa joked earning a small laugh from the said male.

"Yes. You're looking like a prince. I'm sure Yoongi's gonna find his jaw on the floor soon." (Y/N) said and caresses the younger's cheeks. Taehyung blushed at the mention of the silver head's name and started fiddling with his fingers. Noticing the tension on his face the girl places her hands on his shoulder.

"Nervous?" She asked getting a tight lipped smile from the brunette. She hummed in response and rubbed his back.

"Well you know, I was nervous too before my marriage. It's natural to feel like this. Marriage is really a big deal. But, there still remains a plus point that you're going to be with the love of your life forever." (Y/N) smiled and Taehyung did it too. She looked aside to find, Hwasa speaking with someone in the phone so she decided not to bother her.

All of a sudden, Taehyung felt something warm down at his back and he instantly got the idea about what it was. He looked down to see tiny pair of arms wrapped around his torso and with a big grin he held the small chubby hands. He heared a gasp from behind as he slowly turns around, bringing the owner of the arms in front of him. Big doe eyes stared at him, as a small pout rests on the lips of her.

"How may I help you princess Mia?" The brunette bowed down ninety degrees as the little girl humped. Taehyung giggled when the girl didn't replied and to tease her more, he decided to take her in his arms. The little girl wrapped her legs around the brunette and squeezed their cheeks together.

"Mimi is angy on uncle Tata." The girl pouted and let out a small huff. Taehyung cooed and pinched her soft cheeks.

"Why princess? Did I do something wrong?" Taehyung asked as he gave a sad look to the girl. The girl puffed her cheeks even more and nodded.

"Uncle Tata promised that he will marry Mimi. But uncle Tata loves Meow uncle more, and he's marring meow uncle not Mimi. " The little girl babbled and buried her face on the crook of the brunette's neck. Taehyung rocked her body to and fro and brushed her silky hair with his finger pads.

"Mimi you're making uncle Tata's dress dirty. Get down." (Y/N) said as the girl whined in response.

"Nooo, Mimi stay with uncle Tata. Momma you go!" The little girl points her finger at (Y/N) and then at the door. Her mother mutters 'unbelievable' under her breath, shocked to see how her daughter is betraying her because of Taehyung. Yes what you all are thinking is right. Mia is (Y/N) and Seokjin's three years old daughter. Though she's a half blooded vampire, she loves eating chocolates and ice creams more than devouring gallons of blood like some blood thirsty vampires.

It was three years ago when (Y/N) discovered she was pregnant with Seokjin's child, and she was overwhelmed with emotions. The situation might have been a rough one when they found out about this, but it didn't stopped them to celebrate that special day. All of them were very happy after hearing that a little baby is going to become a part of their family. Early pregnancy days for (Y/N) was a hectic, but surprisingly she never really got repulsive and irritated like most girls do when they carry children. Mood swings wasn't a big deal for her because all she used to crave for was juicy pineapples and her mate's attention.