⑅●Chapter:10●⑅

[I'm uwuing hard because of that picture above, bye-]

Seokjin's POV

I looked down at the sleeping beauty beside me, all cuddled in my chest. I can remain like this forever but the smell of blood was still surrounding my nostrils.

I thought that I would be able to control myself, but no I was fucking wrong. It is impossible for a true blooded to resist himself from getting driven by the smell of blood.

I slowly removed her arms from my shoulders and got up from the bed.

I tiptoed from the room and headed out to the hallway. I reached down to my second room where I usually keep blood.

But they are not pure human blood.

These blood packages are from other wild animals that I have preserved in my so called library of spells. I took out an air tight packet that contains deer blood and drank it.

I sighed in relief as the blood slowly slides down my food pipe.

All of a sudden, I sensed someone's presence behind me. I quickly turned around to see Taehyung standing at the door.

He approached me, snatched the packet from my hand and started drinking the remaining blood. I looked at him dumbfounded. He drank the whole liquid and threw the packet away.

"Throw the trash outside dickhead. Do you know how tiring it is to clean the whole room?"

He scrunched his nose and ignored my question. Rip respect.

I raised my eyebrows and slightly glared at him. "Care to explain why the fuck are you here?"

He chuckled mockingly before replying.  "I've been craving for blood from the morning after that incident, so how can you expect that I'll not come here?"

I nodded and took a seat on the couch.

He sat beside me with a playful smirk.

I narrowed my eyebrows and said,
"I don't know what the actual fuck is going on inside that pretty head of yours which caused you to smirk like that."

"Don't wanna admit, but I kinda saw you and (Y/N) all cuddled up together, what's happening hyung?" He asked with that same playful smirk.

I huffed hitting him on his arm. "Shut the fuck up asshole. Its not like that what you think."

He bursted into laughter as I watched him with a poker expression. Did I said something funny?

He finally stopped laughing after straight 2 minutes which felt like 2 hours.

He placed his hand on the chest and took a deep breath, still grinning. He then spared a glance at me before throwing his arms on my shoulders.

"Hyung?"

I hummed in response.

"Didn't you felt uncomfortable... I mean she was bleeding and you laid beside her.... Didn't the smell of blood made you uncomfortable?"

I looked at him for a second before nodding. "I did felt a bit unusual. But I still managed to control myself. I'm not at all like you." I said as he stick out his tongue making a creepy, yet funny face.

"whatever..."

I shrugged as I rested my head on Taehyung's shoulders. He looked down and me and said with a small smile on his lips, "you are very protective regarding her.... I haven't seen you be like this since mom left us."

I looked at him still resting my head on his shoulders.

"no,  I'm not....."

Taehyung shook his head saying,  "yes you are... If you weren't, then you would not have punched the hell out of me. I got punched twice."

He huffed and I chuckled.

"How did you got punched twice."

He glared at me making me grin like an idiot. This boy. He still manages to look cute while angry.

"Once by (Y/N) when she escaped from the mansion, cuz she got sacred of that dead body. She punched me straight on my jaw, and now you...." I let out a small laugh and ruffled his hair.

"I'm sorry for that. And yeah, I don't feel anything towards her, for your kind information."

Taehyung shook his head and smiled.

"Then why are you doing this? Keeping her here, then being friendly with her.. why hyung?"

"I'm just doing this because I don't want her to tell anyone about me.  Or about this mansion. I want to keep her here forever. I know I'm being selfish, but I can't help it. It's my nature."

Taehyung just nodded completely ignoring my answer. I sighed and shrugged that off. But still something was there which was continuously poking my brain... Or I'll say poking my heart, which forced me to think about what Tae has just said. I don't know if it's true or not.... But I do have some kinds of feelings for that girl. But I don't know what should I call it. Maybe I'm thinking too much.....I don't know.

______________________________________

A/N: So hello readers, author nim here. I kind of made this chapter a bit smaller as compared to other ones, as my chapters contains more than 1200 words. So from now on I'll write small chapters because I don't want to make this story short and boring(it indeed is boring), so I'll add more chapters in it....

And thank you so much for all your lovely wishes.... I never have been this happy in my birthday. But you guys really made my day best! Love ya'll💖😚

Anyways,  I (J) hope you liked this part.... Do like and comment and if you spot any typo or grammatical error, plz ignore [author nim is awful in writing good english, lol😜😂]

Borahae💜💜