⑅●Chapter:9●⑅

Seokjin's POV

I slowly opened the door of (Y/N)'s room where I had locked Taehyung earlier.

I stared at my  younger brother, who was now lying on the edge of the bed, curled into a small ball.

Faint noises of sniffs could be heard from his side. Hesitantly, I  reached out my hand to tap the brunet's back.

He got tense for a second due to the sudden touch but calmed down when he looked back at me. He rubs his nose with the hem of his sleeves and sat up. His eyes were red and puffy.

"Where is (Y/N)?" he asked.

God! I sighed and rests my hands on Taehyung's shoulders.

"she's in my room. Taking rest."

The jumped on the bed beside him and took his hands in my own.

"Listen Tae. I know it was really very tough for you to resist your urge for blood. But you have to keep control on yourself. She's a human. She's living with us. And I don't know how long she's going to be here. But as long as she's living here, you have to keep your self control. Okay?"

Taehyung hummed in response.

I leaves his side and walk towards the almirah, to get that thing and instantly shoved it inside my pockets. Before going out, I spared a glance at my brother who was just looking exhausted and made my way out of the room without saying anything.

I don't want to make him more tired than he's now. Already so much shit and drama has already happened. So, I just left him alone for sometimes.

I peeped inside my room to see a sleeping (Y/N).

I tiptoed inside the room.

The whole room was smelling like blood.

God, I just wanna drink it...  Just one drop-... Wait..... What the fuck I'm thinking!

I gently tapped her shoulders to wake her up. She turned back  and forced a tired sheepish smile. I handed her the thing that I got from the room Taehyung's room.

She looked down at the bag in her grip and asked, "wh-what is this?"

"you can wear those, so that you don't soak the sheets."

I awkwardly stood there and waited for her upcoming reaction.

"it does not look like the regular pads that I wear."

The reply came, was unexpected tho...

I hummed and replied, "because it's for those Vampire womens who goes through their menstrual periods."

She mouthed an 'oh' and looked aside, a slight hue of red color crept into her cheeks.

"From where did you got it?"

Ahh!! Why she's so curious? Can't she understand that it's embarrassing for me to explain these things.

"um..my....my mom used to wear these I guess... There are still many of them. Fresh and clean." 

I exhales a shaky breath before saying,"so, you rest, I'll get going."

I turned around to leave untill I felt small fingers wrapping around my palm.

No don't touch me. Your hands too smell like blood.

I looked down to look at the owner of those small fingers. "p-please stay, please." she said with pleading eye.

I could have refused to stay, but oh boy... How could Mr. Kim Seokjin refuse a heart full request from a beautiful lady, because all I can see is her beautiful innocent eyes, requesting me, not to leave her alone. I should not do this. The smell of blood was already driving me insane. How the fuck will I restrain myself from claiming her blood?

I bit my inner cheeks and agreed to stay with her.

She got up from the bed and stood up to head inside the bathroom with the napkins in her palms. I reached my arms to help her, holding her waist securely making our way towards the bathroom door.

After she got inside, I sighed in relief as I was no longer getting the smell of blood. But my eyes were involuntarily landing on the pudding of blood stains on the bedsheets, which made me think things which are unholy. [Its not your fault Jin.... Actually the author is a bit horny and she likes to imagine these stuffs.So, yeah🏳]

I leaned my back against the wall, as I waited for her to get out.

After some couple of minutes the door opened and (Y/N) stepped out of the bathroom. I looked at her as I tilted my head and gave her a 'is that thing comfortable?' look. She smiled a bit and nodded.

She slowly laid on the bed, as I helped her to cover her body with the sheets.

She patted on vacant side of the bed gesturing me to lay down. Here goes nothing.

I gulped and slowly got onto the bed and laid down beside her. I slide those sheets on my body too that are covering her body now.

We locked eyes for some seconds,before I spoke.

"why did you asked me to stay here?"

She looked away from me, a slight blush on her cheeks.

"My stomach hurts....."

"So?"

Umm..Actually....When I was in my early teenage years, my mom used to tell me to eat hot food. And keep warm things near me, so that the stomach ache will get better. At my home I used to hold my side pillow whenever I get cramps, but now as I don't gave anything to hold, I asked you to stay. I missed my house so badly. " She finished and made sad frown.

I couldn't help but feel sorry for her.

She used to live a normal happy life before she came here. Maybe it is all my fault for being so selfish. I only think about my comforts. I just thought about my problems but hadn't even gave a shit about her feelings and wishes. Her wish to go back home. But as much as I'm responsible for her condition, she's equally responsible for it. If she haven't came here, none of this would have ever happened. But still my fault is more then her. Keeping her in this type of circumstances isn't good at all. At least she deserves a little freedom.

I sighed and unintentionally wrapped my arms around her bringing her closer to my body. She was startled because of the sudden action but slowly grips the end of my collar placing her head on my chest. I don't know why but a sudden sense of peace engulfed my body.

I've never been this much comfortable around anyone except my family members.

She really reminds me of Her whenever she's around. As much as I'm liking this feeling, at the same time I feel disgusted.
___________________________________

A/N: Huh....  Who's this 'Her' Jinnie?🤔

Hello my dear readers! Hope you guys are doing good and...  I can't believe this book is very close to hit 300 reads.... Like... 300 readssss?!?😵

And the 'eat hot to prevent cramps' thing that I mentioned in the story is really true. Actually my mom told me about this perception that if you put things which are warm near you during your periods, the cramps will get better. Moreover she also brings me warm milk and ramen during my periods..*gulps saliva*. I'm writing this and thinking about eating ramen.. God I'm such a greedy potato.😂😆

Anyways, if you liked this part, don't forget to like and comment.

And yeah..if you see any grammatical errors or typos kindly ignore.. Borahae💜💜🤗