⑅●Chapter:43●⑅

Author's POV

"D-dad." With great difficulty, that single word was able to escape the girl's mouth who was shaking violently at her place gripping the wooden arm of the chair. She can't believe what her eyes are showing. Her body tenses up when the man slowly made his way near her and crouched down at her level. He raised his hands and gently places it on her head.

"Doctor Rex..." Seokjin whispered but the words travelled through the air and reached the girl's ears. She turns her face towards the ravenette with big eyes as she recalls the name inside her mind. No way...

"Why are you here, sweetie? Didn't dad said not to roam here and there. Who brought you to the forest?" His voice was gentle as a warm breeze, but (Y/N) felt nothing but disgust. 

"W-who are you? Y-you can't be m-my dad... My d-dad is not like t-this." Her cold lips trembles. The man squinted his eyes and chuckled.

"What are you saying, my angle? It's me, your dad! Aww are you pretending that you don't know me? Why sweetie?" The man fake pouted and brushed a few strands away from the girl's forehead.

"Get your filthy hands away from her, Doctor Rex." Seokjin growled as his eyes glowed a deep shade of golden. The man just smirked and ignored him. She stared at her father with an unreadable expression, but anger was already bubbling up inside her veins.

"S-so you were the o-one who killed Jin's mother... D-doctor Rex." (Y/N) wanted to sound harsh but her tone was having a small glint of sadness. The man glared at the raven haired male and then at his daughter before letting out a amused chuckle.

"I see... Looks like he has told you everything. Well then, I don't think there's anything left that I can keep as a secret. Yes. I'm that great doctor Rex." He opened his arms and started laughing like an maniac sending shivers down (Y/N)'s spine. She used to adore her father's laughter a lot. But now it held nothing but coldness, hatred, obsession and what not.

"I hate you! I fucking hate you!" (Y/N) screamed as tears ran down her rosy cheeks. Betrayed. She felt she has been betrayed. By whom? By her own father. She glared at Doctor Rex who was wiping away the tear of laughter.

"Very well, sweetie. So, how about I do something which will make you hate me even more?" The man's laughter dies down as he side eyed the two persons, passed out on the chair. Seokjin's eyes widened when he looked in the direction at which the older man was staring.

"Don't you dare, Rex! Stay away from them!" Seokjin was raging with anger. The man can hurt him, but not his friends. Because they have nothing to do with him or his life. The doctor stumbled over his feet and reaches the side of the room picking up a small plastic bucket. He slowly made his way towards the sleeping Yoongi and Hwasa and harshly splash the cold water on their faces.

Yoongi flinched and immediately started coughing out and slightly winces in pain. Hwasa groaned when the cold liquid made contact with her bruises. Both of their eyes scanned through the place untill it fell on the Vampire couple. Their eyes widens when they saw, that all of them were tied up. A small laugh gained their attentions as they stared dumbfounded at the stranger.

"Hello to you too. I'm doctor Rex. Your vampire friend's kidnapper and also (Y/N)'s dad. Nice to meet you both." He smiled at them, earning a scowl and a gasp from Yoongi and Hwasa respectively.

[Warning⚠: Usage of abusive languages and violence]

"(Y/N) what is he saying? Is he really your father? But isn't your father a forester?" Hwasa asked in a shaky voice, eagerly waiting for the other girl to reply. (Y/N) just continued glaring at her father as if she's going to rip him off.