"Shoot you?"Raphael asked with an amused expression.

"Ofcourse. Your men look so dangerous"Nicole replied with a slight nod.
He opened to the door to his room and they both stepped inside. Nicole sat on the king sized bed and laid backwards whilst Raphael opened the mini refrigator, bringing out some grapes and apples in a large spherical plate.

He placed them on a wooden stool and brought it closer to the bed.
He took a short vine of grape and handed it to Nicole who at that time sat up. She collected with a smile and laid back on his head, savouring the cold tasty fruit. Raphael laid down with her and took some grape fruits.

"Raphael"Nicole called out.
He leaned over her, using an arm to support his body and kissed her neck. Nicole literally shivered as a result of his lips on her neck.

"Yes baby"he whispered as he kept on kissing and sucking her neck.
Her mind had started becoming hazy. Just the touch of his lips on her body got her brewing with so many arousing sensations.

One of the main reason she came here was to inform him of her dad plans to get her married. She knew her dad would respect her decision if she showed him the man she truly loved.

"He wants to get me married to someone"Nicole said after much hesitation.
He stopped his kisses and brought his face to meet hers.

"Who?"

"My dad. He wants me to get married to one of his business colleague's son"

Nicole watched as Raphael's jaws clenched. He stopped hovering over her and sat up, Nicole following suit.
Was he angry?

"Are you angry?"

"I am not amore mio" Raphael reassured with his gaze softened on hers.

"I don't want to get married to him raph"

"You won't. You will be fully mine by tomorrow"Raphael huskily said.

Nicole felt confused at the same time felt her cheeks heat with blush.
"What do you mean raph?"

"Just watch and see ok. You won't get married to anyone apart from me"Raphael reassured once more before kissing her and pulling her back to the bed.

* * * * * * * * * *

"Amarachi, my darling,are you sure you have packed everything?"Mrs linda asked, scrutinising the two travel bags, standing next to the sofa.
Amarachi walked downstairs clutching to her handbag.

"Yes mum. I am"Amarachi said with her sigh for the umpteenth time to her mother. Mrs Linda gave her a soft smile and hugged her when she was in close range with her.

"I'll miss you my princess"She said softly.
"And I'm going to miss you so much mum. Literally everybody"Amarachi replied before pulling out.
Amarachi couldn't have asked for a better family. Mrs linda never for once made her feel like she wasn't her birth mother. She gave both Nicole and Amarachi equal love and attention. Amarachi had always wished for a mother's love when she saw how Lydia would always pamper Ogechi and God did answer her prayer and gave her a second mother in the form of Mrs Linda.
She truly couldn't have wished for a more better family.

Today was the day she would be heading to Enugu with Jordan. Their flight was scheduled by four in the evening and it was twelve. Jordan had told her to pack on time so they could beat the terrible lagos traffic and not miss their flight.

"Amara I can't believe you are literally going. Is it two weeks already?"Nicole cried out as she went over to hug her sister.

Amarachi patted her back.
Pulling back, she stared at Nicole with so much love in her eyes. This same girl was the girl that once loathed her entire being but now her hatred had melted into genuine love and affection. She couldn't have wished for a better sister.
"Yes Nicole. I said I'll be leaving in two weeks time and this is the second week. I'll miss you to be honest. I truly will"