Ch 10: You're What?

Start from the beginning

"Yah Suho! Chen! Look look! She's a manager! Isn't she so young though? Heh, and cute." Baekhyun called over to two people.

-

"Jungkookie! Where'd you hide my microphone??" Jimin complained.

"Just get another one, we have to go on stage soon." Yoongi sighed.

"Hyunggg he stole my mic!"

Jungkook rolled his eyes. What did I do to get put in a group with someone like him?

"Ah Jimin!! I got you another mic!" Tae smiled and held out a new mic.

"Are you ready? Got7 is almost done performing. You have five minutes." Tae Hee popped his head in their dressing room then left a second later.

"Come on, let's get backstage." Rap Monster pushed them out while Jimin grabbed his mic from Taehyung.

"Ah you really didn't have to put his mic in the drawer." Hoseok said to Jungkook.

"He kept poking me with it!" He protested. "Tch, how is he older than me?" Hoseok just shrugged.

"Ah Nana! You shouldn't skip school like that!" Suho scolded her lightly.

"Yeah, school is still important. Even if there's only a few months left." Kai added.

Jungkook and J-Hope looked at each other and scrunched their eyebrows together. They made their way over to where they heard Nana's faint voice. "Uh, excuse me." Jungkook said as he pushed his way through a few idols.

"Ah, my eomma is forcing me," Nana explained. "Hey!" She shrieked as Jungkook tripped and fell into her.

"Yah yah! Don't force your way through!" J-Hope yelled as he shoved his way through. He stopped when he saw Jungkook and Nana on the ground. "That's why.."

Chanyeol and Baekhyun helped Nana up while Kai and Sehun helped Jungkook up. "Aish what are you doing? Shouldn't you be getting ready to go on stage??" Nana said annoyed.

"Are you ok? Are you hurt?" Chanyeol and Baekhyun asked in unison.

"Well I was just curious as to what was going on." Jungkook defended himself as he brushed off some dirt from his pants and picked up his hand mic.

Jimin and Taehyung pushed through Exo to see what was happening. "Jungkookie you got your clothes dirty!" Jimin chided.

Sehun and Kai left Jungkook's side and went over to Nana who was assuring Exo that she was fine. A second later they were talking normally and laughing again.

Jungkook looked over at Nana. Why didn't she even laugh when she was around us? He asked himself. "Yah, Nana!" He called. She dropped the smile on her face and replaced it with a frown as she looked over at him.

"What?"

Why'd you call her, idiot? "I need help." What?

"Get Jimin to help you." she said and turned back to Exo.

"Jungkookieeee! What do you need help with?" Jimin chirped.

"Nothing."

"Then why'd you call Nana? Ah was Jungkookie jealoussss?" Jimin nudged him.

Jungkook ignored his annoying hyung and focused on Nana. Why didn't she laugh like that with us? Why did I make her upset when someone she just met can make her laugh? Jungkook frowned. Why do you care? It's her life. He fought internally with himself.

"Bangtan you're up in a minute. Get ready!" A producer informed them, snapping Jungkook out of his state. He followed his hyungs over to the side just behind the curtains. Though he never let Nana out of his sight.

-

Bangtan bowed to the crowd and rushed offstage to let another group on.

Jungkook subconsciously looked around for Nana and the idols she was talking with earlier. She wasn't in sight and neither were the idols. Jungkook let out a small sigh and followed his hyungs to their changing room.

"Ahhh Nana! Put that down!" Someone shouted as Jungkook walk past a door. He froze while his members kept walking. Curious, he put his ear to the door.

It was silent for a split second before Jungkook heard a screech, things falling on the ground, and laughter. "Nana stooop that's creepy. Kill it!" He heard a different voice, slightly higher, squeal.

Jungkook scowled before he burst into the room and almost tripped over clothes on the ground. Jungkook looked around. The room was a mess. Clothes on the ground, a trash can that was tipped over, straightening and curling irons on the ground, unplugged, and people on the ground or running around away from Nana. "Yah! Wait till you lose it! Who's gonna be tough then!" Someone shorter than Jungkook squeaked.

Jungkook's eyes followed Nana as she chased around, idols around with her hands cupped and held outwards. He realized a small black thing resting in the center of her hands. A bug? Jungkook rolled his eyes for probably the millionth time today and made his way over to Nana, who apparently didn't realize he was there.

He stepped in front of Nana, making her stumble into him and probably drop, or crush, the bug. "Ah!" she squeaked. She didn't even get the chance to look up and apologize before Jungkook grabbed onto her wrist and dragged her out of the room and into the hall.

The moment she saw who was dragging her out, she tried squirming her arm out of his grip, but he only gripped harder. "Yah Jungkook! Let me go!" she yelled.

"Hey, where are you going? What are you doing?" Lay asked Jungkook.

"Taking my girlfriend. It's time for us to start getting ready to leave and I need her to help take off my makeup." Jungkook smiled, but everyone could see that there was nothing but anger in his eyes and none of the Exo members wanted to object.

"Ah ok. Bye Nana! Text us whenever, haha." They all called to her awkwardly.

Once they were half way between Bangtan's dressing room and Exo's dressing room Nana finally got out of his grip, making him stop and turn around.

"You're what?" she asked angrily and confused.

[A/N: Huehuehue cute Jungkookie was jealousssssss awwwww. Ok sorry. Bye]