Imagine harry sets you up with a guy

Luke: you guys had front row tickets to see Harry you were so excited you were backstage chilling with him the others were there too meaning the other 5sos boys plus the girls then you headed to your seats and the concert began when it got to the talking part Harry said "now my friend is here tonight she's single if there are any guys here that didn't come with a girlfriend who is looking for someone she's right front row her name is yn yln she's 4'11 with brown eyes and dirty blonde hair she is a very kind caring girl who is up for anything but you have to be kind and caring to her or me plus her family friend and his friends won't approve of you." You blushed didn't think that his speech would work until a guy said "I'm available." He was right behind you you turned around with the others and Harry came over he said "will you be nice to her?" The guy said "yes of course." You looked at the girls they said "start off being friends and see where it leads." You looked at Harry for his approval he said "go for it love just be careful." You turned back to the guy and said "we can start off as friends and see where that goes." He said "of course no rush at all." You smiled he spent the rest of the night with you guys Harry said "I'm a match maker once again." You laughed then enjoyed the rest of the night.

Ashton: you were at a Harry show and he said "what's your name?" You said "me?" Pointing at yourself he said "yes you." You said "yn." He said "well yn are you single?" You said "yeah." He said "are you here alone?" You said "no my friend is right here." Pointing to her, he said "would you like to find a guy?" You said "yeah some day if one catches my eye." He said "I have the perfect guy for you he's one of my old friends who is right next to you his name is Ashton those are his band mates Calum Michael and Luke plus Michael's wife Crystal and Luke's fiancé Sierra and calum's girlfriend brandy." You looked next to you and they waved at you,you waved back Harry said "Ashton here is single. Would you like to give him a chance?" Your eyes went wide you said "are you being serious?!?!" Ashton said "I'm down to give you a chance." You were shocked and frozen your friend was too she said "well don't just stand there go talk to him." Pushing you towards him you said "Um hi." He said "hi." Harry smirked and that was a start to a beautiful friendship that lead to a relationship all thanks to Harry.

Calum: you were at a Harry show with him and the girls plus the others including the one direction boys and girls too Harry said "now I have a very beautiful and single girl her tonight her name is yn and she is looking for someone so any single guys out there she is front row with her friends but you would have to go through them first and me to be approved." Someone said "I'll give her shot she seems nice." You all turned around and Harry looked at him you looked him up and down he seemed nice you looked at Harry he said "take it slow." You said "will do." Then you told the guy you could be friends and see where it ends up. You guys spent the rest of the night together. You guys enjoyed eachother company and the girls plus the boys liked him too. You took the rest of the night to get to know eachother.

Michael: you were at Harry's show and he saw a guy and said "are you single?" The guy said "yeah." He said "well I have a match for you she's over here her name is yn and she's a lovely girl." The guy followed him to where you were you said "hi." The guy said "hi you single?" You said "very much." Crystal said "first you'll have to go through us." The guy looked at all of them and said "friends first maybe?" You looked at Harry he said "I approve of that." You looked at the others they nodded you said "yeah and see where it goes." He smiled you guys spent the rest of the night enjoying the show and getting to know eachother.