Imagine they see you at a interview

Luke: you were sitting front row at a interview 5SOS was having  you did want to be there absolutely you were so happy to be there but the person who came with you was your boyfriend who you didn't like at all and wanted him to be your ex he was horrible to you.you meet the 5sos boys not to long ago they told you to break up with him because you told them what happened because he decided to beat you up before meeting them and you told  their girls so when the girls noticed who they were talking too they walked over to you you snuck in your seat your friend gave you a look confused on why you were doing that you said "I'm in trouble." She looked at the girls her eyes went wide and she said "why it's 5sos girlfriends/wife." Crystal said "because she knows she didn't listen to a word we said." With her arms crossed You said "I tried he just won't leave me I've been trying I promise you that I didn't want him to come today with me I know I failed you I'm sorry I disappointed you guys but he wouldn't let me come without him I even tired sneaking away I tired everything." Sierra said "hey it's ok We understand that it's a hard situation to get out of we tried asking him to leave and he told us we couldn't do that why the fuck is he getting closer." Noticing he was getting to close for their liking and your liking you said "because he doesn't want me telling people but I can't allow it to go on anymore." Then the interview started and the interviewer said "now before we get started I saw your girls were talking to this girl who's front row and they didn't look happy with her do you know them?" Looking at you you looked around thinking he wasn't talking to you but someone else you said "me." And pointed to yourself the interviewer said "yes you." The boys knew who you were right away you said "um yeah I know them they were just giving me advice." Then they looked where the girls were and saw your ex boyfriend who was slowly leaving noticing the boys were watching him cause the boys told him off for what he did to you they looked back at you you said "I tried he didn't listen I want him to be my ex so bad." Luke said "it looks like he's leaving now and you're not staying in that house anymore you're moving in with me and Sierra no if's or buts you're not living on the streets or with him any longer." You were shocked Sierra yelled from the back "agreed we will get your stuff for you you're not going back into that house." You smiled happy that they always had your back you said "thank you." Luke said "no problem." Then you enjoyed the rest of the interview.

Calum:you meet them before the interview even started and they noticed how awful your so called friend was and didn't like her but she wouldn't leave and you got mad at her for being disrespectful to her so called idols and little did she know Calum is your boyfriend you guys started talking online but didn't make it public just yet he was going to tell the world in this interview you were front row with her and she was loudly talking on the phone the girls came over and said "I know the interview hasn't started yet but could you step out and talk to them please since your talking about your best friend who's right next to you." She looked you up and down and rolled her eyes and said "yeah whatever she's a nobody anyways so I'm just going to ditch her she can find a different ride or take the train back we're not friends so I don't know why you said she's my Bestfriend when she's not ." The girls were shocked she said that you weren't they sat next to you and said "you ok?" You said "yeah I'm fine I got you girls I don't need her." They smiled and hugged you then the interviewer started the boys walked out and Calum noticed you looking down and apparently the interviewer noticed to because he said "are you alright?" Looking at you you looked around and said "me yeah toally." And you gave a fake smile The boys looked at the girls they mouthed to them that you're not ok you rolled your eyes and said "I'm fine I'm going to the bathroom." Calum said "hold on one second." And got up and followed you knowing you weren't ok he said "hey." You turned around and ran to him he caught you and hugged you right there you just cried he said "it'll be alright what happened." You said "my bitch of a ex Bestfriend was horrible to me the whole time and then left me and was talking shit about me before the girls came over and told her to leave she said she's not my friend anymore." He sighed and said "you don't need her you got us and the girls ok we're better than her." You nodded he kissed your head and then you guys headed back once you were calmed down a little Calum went back on stage and Sierra gave you a side hug the interviewer said "do you know her?" Calum said "yeah she's my girlfriend." The fans said they knew it all along you laughed he smiled at you happy that made you happy.

Ashton: your friend who didn't like you but still wanted to come with you to see 5SOS interview was in the back with her boyfriend you went to the front and noticed them laughing at you you sighed and the girls noticed this to and went over to them and asked them what was so funny and they said because I'm a loser and all alone at the front they weren't quite about it and the girls told them to leave but they didn't listen the girls came over to you and sat down with you and said "don't listen to them their not worth your time." You said "I know they just used me to get to see 5sos." They said "unbelievable." Then the interview started the interviewer said "are you ok?" Noticing that you didn't look ok you said "me?" Pointing to you the interviewer said "no I was talking to their girls yeah I was talking to you." You said "oh I'm sorry I didn't know." Looking at your feet the boys said "mate that was rude she didn't realize you were talking to her and obviously she's not ok so she didn't take that joke lightly." You smiled happy they defended you when they didn't have too the interviewer said "my apologie I'm sorry I came off like that." You said "it's fine." Then you enjoyed the rest of the interview.

Michael: this so called fan who was behind you  was being horrible to you for no reason she pulled your hair and you heard someone say "oh hell no you don't pull other fans hair what is wrong with you?" You turned around and saw Crystal plus the others you said "it's fine I'm fine." Not wanting to cause a scene Sierra said "it's not fine she shouldn't have done that and she needs to leave." The so called fan said "only the boys can tell me to leave." At that moment the boys and interviewer came out and Michael saw what was happening and said "is everything alright girls?" The so called fan said "yeah everything is perfect your wife is a little nutty she's loosing it." You were shocked she said that in front of him he rose a eyebrow at her and said "parten me you don't ever call my wife nutty and don't ever say she's loosing it either now please leave." Security removed them Crystal smiled and said "thank you babe." He smiled and said "no problem was that girl picking on you too?" Looking at you you said "Um yeah that's why the girls came over and told her to leave but she didn't leave until you said something." He sighed and said "we won't let that happen again." You smiled happy they had your back you enjoyed the rest of the interview.