BSM: fans are mean to you him or another boy sees

Luke:(age:11): You were on tour with the boys including the girls when some fans where waiting for them by the tour bus they kept looking at you and the girls when you guys were heading back to the bus with coffee's for everyone sierra noticed and said "hold this." and handed you the extra tray you handed them to crystal she brought them inside as you ran after sierra and said "sierra no." and grabbed her arm as she dragged you she said "yn go back with the others I got this." You said "no they didn't say anything don't do this." She said "they didn't have too I know what they were thinking and they were whispering to eachother." You said "let them think what they want to think." she said "nope not happening anymore I'm sick of fans like them." You said "they aren't fans." The girls said "just because we don't like the 2 of you doesn't mean we're not fans." Then someone said "oh really sounds like it to me cause last time I checked they are the loves of my life and if you girls can't accept that then there's no point in being a fan of us." The girls were shocked sierra smiled and walked over to luke and so did you she said "thank you for saving me again." He said "always now the both of you get on the bus so you guys don't get into that situation again." You girls did as he followed you and you guys explained to everyone what happened.

Calum:(age:12) you weren't one to let go of things people say that hurt you so when you saw these fans again that said hurtful things to you you sighed you were with the girls and boys kaykay said "oh hell no you girls have some nerve." You followed her and tried to stop her you said "kaykay please I don't want there to be a scene." As she was stronger then you dragging you along to the girls they said "she already made one nothing new if you girls weren't in their lives they wouldn't have so much negativity in their life." Then someone said "excuse me they are very positive on my life the only negativity here is you girls now leave and never speak to me or them again you guys aren't fans." Then Ashton brought you and kaykay back to the other's leaving the so called fans shocked he did that kaykay said "thank you." He said "no problem no one messes with my ladies." Hugging the both of you you guys smiled and he explained to everyone what happened then you guys shopped the rest of the day and calum thanked him for doing that.

Ashton:(age:13): you took shit from no one so when these girls were saying awful things to you you didn't hold back you went over them as crystal tried to stop you she got you you said "let me go those girls need to be spoken too." Crystal said "then I will speak to them." You said "no cause they will hate on you." she said "I don't care I'll be fine." You tried to stop her too the boys and the others notice this going on Michael said "ladies what's going on here." You said "those girls were being rude to me." Pointing to the girls that are now as pale as they can be He looked at the girls who you guys were near now he said "is that true?" Crossing his arms over his chest and looking at them The girls looked down he said "leave your not fans of mine just leave." Then they left and you guys went back to the others you said "thank you but I could've have taken them." Ashton said "you could have but it wouldn't have ended well he just saved you again." You said "yeah he did." Then you guys headed home after that.

Michale(age:14): This girl was always there when you girls got coffee for everyone the boys came with you this time as you explained to them what was happening everytime you girls went you smiled at her she rolled her eyes you looked at the boys then you contuided and said "the usual please but make sure someone else makes it like usually please." She typed in your orders and said "because your afarid I'm going to poision you or something." You said "yeah cause you hate us." She rolled her eyes and then calum came over and said "is she wrong?" The girl froze and said "um of course she's wrong she's a liar anyways why believe any thing she says." You laughed and so did calum and he said "yeah sure she's the liar here never heard her lie once in her life she tells the truth always." Then the other girl was done with your order and handed it to you guys  calum said "don't bother being a fan of us if that's how your going to treat the people we love." Then you guys walked away leaving her shocked you said "thank you." He said "no problem my dear." You smiled happy she wouldn't bother you anymore.