Imagine they catch you shoplifting

Luke: you were with your friends at the mall and really wanted this shirt but couldn't afford so you put it back little did you know your friend put it in your purse so when you guys were leaving your bag went off your were confused then the person came over and took the shirt out of your bag you said "I don't know how that got in there." She said "well your coming with me." But not before Sierra said "mama her friend put it in her bag it won't happen again." She said "who are you?" Sierra said "like a sister to her it was a toal misunderstanding it won't happen again." You nodded she said "fine since your gorgeous and it wasn't your fault we won't charge you don't let it happen again." You nodded then left your friend said "wroth a shot." You nudged her and said "don't do that again I could have gotten arrested." Luke heard that and said "what did you do?" Your friend said "it was me she wanted this shirt couldn't afford it so I put it in her bag." Sierra said "and she got caught but we explained to the lady what happen so she's not in trouble." He said "good or you would have been grounded." Then you guys headed home after that.

Calum: you wanted this merch and knew you could get it from the boys so you didn't end up buying it at the Louis show but little did you know your friend put it in your bag you started walking towards calum and the lady said "mama you gotta pay for that." You looked in your bag and looked at your friend she said "it was for me." Calum said "getting her in trouble wasn't the way to get it I'm sorry miss here you go she's not taking it she gets it for free." The lady noticed who he was and said "wonder why but thank you for returning it your not in trouble miss just jelous of your man candy." You laughed and then headed back stage to Louis your friend said "well that didn't go as I planned it to go." You looked at her and said "next time you do it put it in your own bag." Calum said "hey I saved you from getting in trouble." You said "yeah you did." Then you guys enjoyed the show.

Ashton: you were walking out of a store with a shirt you wanted but forgot to pay for Kay Kay said "yn you gotta pay for that first." You said "oh yeah I'm dumb." And went to pay for it Ashton said "you could have gotten into trouble there." You said "yeah but I didn't it was a mistake." Then you guys enjoyed the rest of the day.

Michael: you friend told you to just steal then someone said "don't steal it I'll pay for it." It was Crystal you said "I'll pay for it." Michael said "didn't seem like you wanted too." You said "I was going too." Then you ended up paying for it and then you guys chilled the rest of the day and shopped.