She then took out her phone as she posted on her wall:

UncrownedQueen (Lisa): Sometimes, in order to not feel the pain, you must replace it with another pain.

After posting it, Lisa immediately received multiple messages from her classmates and other school mates.

All of them saying the same thing.

Don't you ever commit suicide!

Her brows furrowed at the messages.

Yes she's hurt but she will not and will never end her life because of difficulty.

To her, feeling pain is better than dying. It's a sign that you're still alive. Hence, in the end, she deleted her post to avoid misunderstandings from other users.

The day went by with her just crying on her bed.

She cried and cried till her body decided to fell asleep.

"Lisa"

Lisa heard her name being called by a voice that is too familiar to her.

She looked at the vast ocean all around her.

Nothing.

Then, she was suddenly pulled down the water, but instead of drowning, she was transported into the school's gym.

She looked around her.

Everyone was cheering. Cheering at a certain direction.

She then looked ahead.

There she saw the almighty Jungkook, standing as he gazed at her gently. His eyes sparkling as he smiled at her.

Her eyes are now brimming with tears.

She wanted to run and hug him but she can't move her feet.

She wanted to say she's sorry but she can't utter a sound.

She felt so powerless as she could only gaze at him from afar.

He then brought the mic up to him and says,

"Kang Lisa I like you"

"Kang Lisa"

"I'm sorry!" Lisa jolted awake as the words she wanted to say in her dream ended up being screamed by her in reality.

She reached out to her cheeks.

It's wet.

She's crying even if she's asleep.

She slowly hugged her knees as she cried harder.

Crying is tiring. She's tired.

Tired of everything.

"I thought we would watch the cinema! Can we still?" Lisa asked as she looked at the mirror across her.

"Look, I'm wearing the dress you brought before our date" she said as tears kept on falling.

"What would I do now? You're here but I'm not there anymore" Lisa said as she hit her chest.

"What about us? Are those just memories now? Memories that you can't even remember!" She cried out loud.

Mother Manoban then came in rushing.

"Lisa! Stop crying now! You'll get sick if you still continue that. Come down now, you haven't even eaten for the whole day. I don't even know if you ate yesterday. Are you trying to kill yourself!" Mother Manoban said but the girl in front of her just hugged her.

"Mom *sniffs* I don't know if I could stand seeing him as a stranger"

"Then, would you like to transfer?"

•••
Lemme break the moment first

First of all, here's some virtual tissue in case you needed it
🧻

And also
I'm just curious
Who's your top 3 characters in this story? And why..