User 1: Oh my, our power couple broke up? Why?!

User 2: Gosh! Our ship is sinking! Help! I don't know how to swim!

User 3: Poor Lisa. I bet she got the shorter end of the stick. It is a lot harder for her because she remembers everything while Jungkook does not.

User 4: Instead of being sad for their break up, let's just wish Male God Jungkook a fast recovery!

User 5: I smell snake

User 6: I think this forum will get banned--

User 7: She don't deserve him anyways, so yeah..well deserve

User 8: I just saw Lisa this morning, she looked like shit!

MudaPuka (Hyejin): You look like shit! No, scratch that, you are the SHIT!

Blacksheep6nine (Sungmin): Can I have your address @User 8? I'm not asking for it because I find you pretty okay? Don't be delusional. I'm just asking it because I'mma go there later with my buddies to bit the shit out of you (ノ•̀ o •́ )ノ ~ ┻━┻

BedIsLifeu (Sunji): @User 8 are you sure you're not just looking at a mirror?

SadBoi (Bam): Hah! @BedIsLifeu that's hard af! You just burned @User 8

Buns333 (Eunwoo): Stay away from her

User 9: Lisa's beauty is just overrated. I'm glad to hear that they broke up. Hoping for Male God Kook's fast recovery (^3^♪

LotusIsOpen (Nayeon): I smell some jealous bitch in here!

MVP4ever (Chanyeol): FBI open up! Jealous bitches are not allowed.

MVP4ever (Chanyeol): Where's @Dada and @PurpleSun ? Come! Let's speak up for @UncrownedQueen

UncrownedQueen (Lisa): What is this?

Dada (Dahyun): Why'd you call us?

PurpleSun (Hoseok): ???

HangukUniverityOfficial✓: This forum thread will be taken down. Every user in this thread will be called out for detention. See you all later this afternoon.

[You cannot comment on this thread anymore. Thread is taken down by HangukUniversityOfficial✓]

Class D: Welp, seems like all of them are attending detention.

They are just trying to protect Lisa! Why?!

Dahyun and Hoseok felt a lot more bitter.

They are not even aware of the ongoing forum! They are just mentioned hence they ended up commenting back! Life is indeed unfair for them!

Meanwhile, Lisa just sat at her room as she read the closed thread on the forum.

Tsk, she can bare all those hate comments.

Heck! She's even willing to get everyone to hate her just to replace the pain she's experiencing right now.

This is the first time that she felt like breathing is difficult.