"𝑵𝑶𝑻𝑯𝑰𝑵𝑮 𝑯𝒀𝑼𝑵𝑮.."

Y/n's house pov:-

"Everyone out there is talking about your daughter. I never imagined I've to get so much embarassed because of hoe." So Chang screams her lungs out smashing the flower urn on the floor infront of her husband.

Putting the newspaper aside he yells- "DON'T FUCKING SHOUT. YOU'RE THE ONE THAT DIDN'T PAID ATTENTION TO HER AND MAKE HER A SPOILED BRAT. I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHO'S DAUGHTER SHE IS FOR GODDAMN SAKE!"

"WAIT A FUCKING MINUTE,HOW DARE YOU TO EVEN HAVE  APPREHENSION TOWARDS ME. SO, ARE YOU SAYING I FUCKED SOMEONE ELSE BEHIND YOUR BACK!" 

"OR ELSE WHAT!!!! YOU'RE A WHORE AND THAT'S YOU ARE." Gritting his teeths he yells back.

"YOU DARNED BASTARD, YOU'RE THE ONE THAT HAVE AN AFFAIR BEHIND MY BACK, YOU DON'T AGREE TO DIVORCE ME, YOU DON'T EVEN GIVE ME ANY MONTHLY EXPENSES AND NOW YOU'RE DOUBTING ME?! IF THAT IS WHAT THE MATTER WHY DON'T YOU SET ME FREE? JUST LET ME FUCKING GO!"

Pushing her harshly on the way outside,he screams- "YOU'RE ALL FREE TO GO. THANK-YOU SO MUCH!"

"YOU'RE WELCOME! DON'T REACH OUT FOR ME MOTHERFUCKER."  Grabbing her purse and mobile she leaves agressively click-clack sound walking out.

"Pfft ..just like I would." He mutter under his breath before dialling a number on his phone.

'I ᴀᴍ ʜᴏᴍᴇ ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ ʙᴀʙɪᴇ.'
............
'Sʜᴇ ʟᴇғᴛ ʀɪɢʜᴛ ɴᴏᴡ.'
............
'Hᴍᴍ..Oᴋᴀʏ, Nᴏ ᴘʀᴏʙʟᴇᴍ.'
............
'Dᴏɴ'ᴛ ʙʟᴀᴍᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀsᴇʟғ.'
............
'Mʜᴍ..ʙʏᴇ...ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ!'

He hang the call throwing the phone on the tea - table.

"Motherfucking bitch! Pfft...Damn it. Guess what? I won't be getting any fucks tonight." Frustratedly ,he mutters under his breath massaging his temples.
____________________________________________

Y/n

"When are we gonna land? I'm so bored

"When are we gonna land? I'm so bored." Jungkook growled streching his arms. "Not gonna lie, me too!"  I reply him as a yawn escaped my  mouth. 

Others were sleeping like no tomorrow right now. Only me and Jungkook are awake rn  Boy, I never knew that traveling is so boring. To be honest, traveling is so fucking boring. Well, can't help it either way.  I was feeling quite thirsty so I pressed the call button, typically in the overhead console, right by the reading light and individual air nozzle.