"𝑹𝑨𝑰𝑺𝑬𝑫 𝑨 𝑺𝑳𝑼𝑻.."

You woke up having a hangover and your lower region was aching like hell too. You depose your hands on your belly slightly massaging it as some low raps were heard. Out of curiosity you peek downstairs slightly enough to hear the conversations going on. "Aʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ғᴜᴄᴋɪɴɢ sᴛᴜᴘɪᴅ? ʏᴏᴜ ᴊᴜsᴛ ʜᴀᴅ ᴀ sᴛᴜᴘɪᴅ ᴇʏᴇ ᴍᴀsᴋ ᴏɴ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ ʟɪᴛᴇʀᴀʟʟʏ ɢᴀᴠᴇ ɴᴏ ʜᴇʟᴘ ᴀᴛ ᴀʟʟ. Yᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ ᴜɴʙᴇʟɪᴠᴀʙʟᴇ.." a Strong, deep, slightly raspy voice shoutes. You clearly recognized it as it's RM. Your eyes widen as you lean in getting a fair hearing of it.

"Nᴀᴍᴊᴏᴏɴ,ᴄᴀʟᴍ ᴅᴏᴡɴ." A emotions transcending, calming voice says."Hʏᴜɴɢ..ᴡᴇ ᴄᴀɴ sᴏʟᴠᴇ ᴛʜɪs ᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ ᴛᴀʟᴋɪɴɢ. Tᴀᴋᴇ ᴀ ᴅᴇᴇᴘ ʙʀᴇᴀᴛʜ.A liggerio tenor soft voice comes out of the maknae calming the leader.

"Hᴏᴡ? Hᴏᴡ ᴄᴀɴ ʏᴏᴜ sᴏʟᴠᴇ ᴛʜɪs ᴏᴜᴛ? ᴛʜɪs ᴀssʜᴏʟᴇ ᴄʀᴇᴀᴛᴇᴅ sᴜᴄʜ ᴀ ʙɪɢ ᴍᴇss ᴏᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ. Aɴᴅ ʜᴏᴡ ᴄᴀɴ ɪ ᴄʜɪʟʟ? Dᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴇᴠᴇɴ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀɴʏ ɪᴅᴇᴀ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴛʜɪs ᴄᴀɴ ʙᴇ ᴛᴜʀɴᴇᴅ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴀs? Nᴏᴏ..ʙᴜᴛ ᴀʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀʀᴇ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ɪs ʙᴇɪɴɢ ᴄᴏᴏʟ. Iᴛ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ'ᴠᴇ ʙᴇᴇɴ ғɪɴᴇ ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ'ᴠᴇ ᴅɪᴅ ᴛʜɪs ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ." His pitch goes high as he yells.  A loud thud of glass breaking was heard making you shudder. You grab the door lock for support.

"Hʏᴜɴɢ,ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ ᴄᴀʟᴍ ᴅᴏᴡɴ. I- I ᴀᴍ s-sᴏʀʀʏ.." - guilt was present in the sweet yet deep voice as you reckoned it of none other than Kim Taehyung.
-

- "Seems like this argument is about yesterday's night. But what happened tho. It would be good if I don't go downstairs or else I will also become a victim of them. I won't go there unless someone call me for breakfast. It's better than dying by hunger than getting yelled at. Pfft..what a stupid life." - You curse under your breath making steps to the bathroom knowing you will be be quarantined here for long enough for your own sake.  Entering bathroom you let the warm water rinse down your body cooling down the stress and heat that took over you. You still had fear about that matter. You tried your best to cool yourself down but guess what? Nothing was helping at all.

View of the Living Room:-

"What's the worry about hyung? We'll fabricate that issue and entomb it." Taehyung suggest sitting on the couch of the living room.

Are you still high on cocaine or what? Rm yells, "Fuck it!" He curse under his breath. The cell phone rings catching his attention ."Wow, just wow." He sarcastically says looking at the caller ID. "Mr. Park Ji-won called now too." Slamming his hand on the table, a desperate Suga exclaims- " Pick it up."

What? Right now? He talks to the opposite line while eyeing the members.

"Okay sir, we are coming." - hanging the phone call he leaves with the members leaving Jin and J-hope behind for your safety.
_
_
_

Finishing your morning routine you braided your hair and wore this-

The door clicks open silently as enters a J-hope with a slightly worried face but immediately hid it smiling brightly,you looked us in his hands as he had a food tray

The door clicks open silently as enters a J-hope with a slightly worried face but immediately hid it smiling brightly,you looked us in his hands as he had a food tray. "Here, have this!" - he says as he sat on the edge of the bed smiling at you. Digging in the food you ate it like too never had it before, you was freaking hungry especially after the session and it was soon to be noon too.

You side peeked at J-hope ,he wasn't the person you know. He was looking down than ever but you kept quiet not wanting to worry him more. You didn't realized you was staring at him for quite long as his eyes met yours, both of your eyes was glued to each other as none spoke a word.

Breaking the eye-contact he exclaims-"how's the food bun? Yk I made this smoothie." -taking a big sip on the chocolate smoothie. "You wanna know how's the smoothie?" You said poking your inner cheeks smiling cheekily, he frowns,confused by your question but still nodded whispering- "Yes?"- you leaned in taking his in a kiss as he froze at his spot despite he responded slowly. You lips moving in motion as you slide the trays aside taking in fully. Your lips collide slowly moving in motion.

  Breaking off the kiss slowly you turned towards him and smiled while saying- "like this." A sly smile was visible on his face realising you just 'Teased' him,  smirking inside you turn around grabbing the smoothie digging in.

Snatching your bowl vigorously, he turned you over agressively holding your waist as he pins you on the wall. He cupped your face kissing you strenuously yet fervidly. His kiss was demonstrating so many emotions in unison that you wasn't able to read. You still responded to his kiss trying to keep up with his pace. His stress slightly releasing as his mind diverted to your hour-glass body. His hands travel down your body in a resolutely and lustful manner, as his body slams into your tiny, petite one.

His lips moving in lustful flow so as yours. He cupped your vagina in his long, big hands rubbing it as a gasp left your mouth, he bit your lip in revenge. You was so into the kiss that you didn't noticed that there was one other in the range too. A cough made you both break your soon to be make-out session. You amend your wrinkled clothes turning towards the voice that coughed a while ago, you descry  a smirking Jin that was no-longer looking like the Cheerful person you used to know.

"You know that you shouldn't be doing that at the moment right now?" - Jin questions leaning on the door raising his eyebrow. "I know but why're we getting punished cuz of him?" Questions back a J-hope backing off from you turning towards Jin. "I don't know!"- sighing Jin turn arounds going back.

"What really happened Hobi?" - you ask facing him. "You don't need to know that." He utters getting off the bed, leaving. You grab his wrist turning him around as you stand from your position. "Trust me, I am the only person that needs to know here and you know that very well too." You  lowkey yells rolling your eyes. "I see." - taking off his hand from your grip he leaves his room swiftly.

??? Pov:-

"You can't even be addressed as a father." Yells the woman throwing the pan towards his husband's direction. "I just can't be addressed as a father and you, you had one job and you wasn't even able to accomplish that. You fucking raised a slut, didn't I already predicted long ago that she'll fly too much." He yells back at his wife gritting his teeth. "She was flying so much all thanks to you. Everyone always blamed me after you spoiling her. You always used to speak in middle while I was scolding her and now everyone in here is blaming me. Fuck everything. I ain't no doing this anymore. Do you have any idea how much everyone is gossiping about this case in our society?"- the husband walks off from there leaving the woman alone in the bedroom .

"Like father, like daughter." Slamming her hands on the table she sips on the coffee.