𝑺𝑷𝑨𝑵𝑲𝑰𝑵𝑮...

Y/n pov:-
what am I supposed to do now.. why the
hell this happened to me.. God .help me plz, how can I go out from here ,
wait.. You realized something and panicked...

where are my clothes.. I was not wearing
these as much as I remember.. who changed
me into these.. did that bastard do this.. ohh
God. No.. this can't happened..

"I changed your clothes babygirl. Don't freak out. "
You heard a voice and you already knows who
this belongs to.. KIM SEOKJIN.

"I didn't did anything further more. I wanted to but I didn't. I'm waiting for the right moment. I surely will though." he said in a deep yet seductive voice.

"Hahah.. just like I'll let you..pfft.." You said gritting your teeth as anger was clearly visible in your voice.

Jin started taking his steps towards you making your breath stop....
Getting enough closer he leaned towards your ear whispering "You will babe, don't worry.."

Chills ran throughout your whole body..

You gathered some courage and said-
"in your dreams Kim fucking Seokjin".

He just smirked at your bravery...you turned your face on the other side not even wanting to look at his face...

"Go wash up ..others are waiting for you downstairs". He said rubbing your cheek with his thumb.

"And what if I don't want to?" You said in a bitchy voice showing atitude to him trying to keep it rough...

"I don't think you wanna lose your precious mother and brother that is currently in the grocery store buying vegetables?" He said poking his inner cheek out smirking.

And that's where your weak point was...
Your family....

You looked towards him in shock and you begged-
"N-No..no nooo...please don't do anything to them. It's the matter between us. We can solve it out.. why dragging them in it?"
You said pleading as you hung your head low...

"Then just do as we say...or else say goodbye to-"

"Nah no no..I'll do as you say but please don't" you said cutting him off.

"Come downstairs princess after freshening up, don't make me repeat." he said ignoring your words and walked out of the room.

In fear you get up from the bed walking towards the shower.
..................................................................................

<<<Time skip>>>
Walking out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around your body you walked out as water was dripping from your shiny ,long black hair....
You tried finding clothes but couldn't find any. The closet in the room was empty is the brains of these motherfuckers..

Frustratedly you sat on the edge of the bed thinking what to do. You weren't in a state to call any of the hoes nor you were in a mood of facing them.

The door cracked open making your attention goes towards the door...

Walked inside Yoongi locking the foor behind making your breath hitch...not gonna lie... but you were afraid of him from the starting as you joined the company....his dark aura... his domination towards you... you always tried your best maintaining distance with him but now you were stuck...stuck in a room with the DEVIL himself...