Prank Gone Too Far - Chapter 11

A/N

This chapter was written before episode 11 of The Owl House came out, so the story lines won't match up. 

Trigger Warning: There will be bl00d and mention of abus3 in this chapter

Hunter's POV

Hunter felt something touch his cheek and immediately bolted upright, banging his head hard on something made of metal. He groaned rubbing his head where he hit it, he was pretty sure if he had hit it much harder he would have been knocked out. Hunter looked to his left to see that he had fallen asleep on the floor next to the couch, and the Blight twins were standing next to him snickering. "What do you want." Hunter stated more than asked, still rubbing his head, Emira opened her mouth but before she could say anything someone spoke from behind Hunter, making him jump "Oh morning guys-HOLY TITAN Hunter are you ok?!" Luz walked into the room. "...Yeah? Why wouldn't I be...?" Hunter said turning towards Luz crossing his arms, but when he turned around he heard Edric and Emira gasp quietly "Holy Titan guys! What is wrong!" Hunter said throwing his arms in the air. Just then Eda and King walked in King didn't notice anything at first but then he stopped walking and looked slightly green ((A/N I don't think that's possible but for the purpose of this story...just go with it)) "Um...you good there Kid?" Eda said looking at Hunter weirdly. "Seriously! What. is. wrong!" Hunter said running his hand through his hair, but felt a wet substance and looked at his hand. It was covered in bright red blood "...oh..." he said looking at his hand. Hunter looked at his hand a little longer before the pain suddenly came crashing down on him and he clutched his head in pain "Oh" he chuckles "thats why there's so much blood" 

A/N

Ok so It's kinda late where I am and I'm tired, so this is actually only half of the chapter, i just feel like i need to publish ✨Something✨ so I'll put the other part up tomorrow morning! Sorry i haven't updated recently. School is about to start, so check my profile for the days I'll update my stories during school. I'll c u tomorrow! Byyyyeeeeee

**Update!**

Hunter's POV

"...Sorry Hunter..." Edric rubbed the back of his neck grinning sheepishly "Yeah...sorry..." Emira said avoiding Hunter's eye. Hunter waved them off "Uh-its ok-it didn't hurt that much. I've had worse" He was still holding his head in pain, but Eda had bandaged his head up because Emira and Edric had hit him with a frying pan without realising how hard they hit him. Suddenly a shocked silence filled the room, Hunter looked up at everyone in the room with a confused look "...what..?" Luz walked over to him "...You've had worse than that?" her face contorted into one of horror when he nodded, confused "Kid! That head injury is really bad!" Eda said moving next to him, he tilted his head in confusion "...it is...?" Edric looked at Hunter in horror "Dude, you must have like a really bad dad" and Emira elbowed him and hissed something in his ear making Edric's face go from shocked to...whatever comes after shocked "...ohhhh....sorry..." Hunter suddenly remembered the crushing pain in his head and he cried out clutching his head again. Just then Amity burst through the door "Lu-Holy Titan! What happened to him?" she asked looking at Luz and jerking a finger at Hunter, Luz didn't say anything and just pointed at Emira and Edric. Amity smirked "Heh good one guys-" she started but Luz shot her a look, Hunter still managed to look annoyed while rocking back and fourth, crying out in pain and having random flashbacks to the days that he stayed with his Uncle. Everything was sort of a blur after that, tears started rolling down his cheeks at some point, although, he never stopped noticing the haunting pain, at some point the pain blurred away almost like it was background music, suddenly all the pain just...stopped. Hunter looked around, there was another witch in the room now and Hunter couldn't feel blood gushing out of his head anymore, he reached up a touched the side of his head and felt a fairly sizeable groove "That'll probably leave a scar" the new witch said, "Thanks for helping Viney!" Luz said. Viney left and Luz then turned to Hunter "Ok, now please tell us something... are these all from Belos?" she held up Hunter's hands by his wrists, he looked at his hands and realised that they must've taken his gloves off, he pulled his hands away quickly hiding them behind his back "No!" he snapped, perhaps too quickly. Luz eyed him suspiciously and Hunter changed the subject "Can we just talk about HOW THE HELL i got a bad 'cut' from a frying pan"

A/N

Oki Chapter 12 coming out tmrw :D Thankyou guys so much for 195 reads! I'll see you later! Love ya Byyyyeeeeeeee

-Indigo :P

**Update (again)**

A/N

So this is actually just what happens in the morning of this story, so I'll ad the rest of the day to this chapter :D oki see you later! Byyyyeeeeeeee

-Indigo :3