Escape Artist - Part 1 - Chapter 4

Hunter's POV

Hunter sat up rubbing his head finding himself back in the corner of the room, surprisingly his wrist was not bound to the wooden beam, an idea started forming in his head but he let the thought rest for now. He couldn't remember if he'd been knocked out, been put under a sleep spell or simply just fallen asleep. He hoped it was the latter. Hunter sat with his arms crossed for a few minutes before realising something "HUMAN!" he called out, Luz came to the door and opened it looking at Hunter confused "Where is rascal?" he said in a threatening tone. Luz looked at him confused "....who..?" just then L'il Rascal flew through the door and landed in Hunter's particularly fluffy hair. "Awww the l'il rascal" Luz said with puppy dog eyes "and that's why i don't hang out with you" Hunter grumbled rolling his eyes. Luz looked hurt by this comment and just as Hunter knew she would Luz ran away forgetting to close the door behind her. Hunter stood up walking over to the door and peeking out, no one was around, he knew that Luz would probably go tell Amity what Hunter said and then Amity would...well, she'd most likely want him dead, actually she'd probably add it to her list of reasons she wanted Hunter dead((A/N I'm almost positive she has one ;D)). Hunter quietly walked down the hallway a looked into the living room, He saw Eda and King playing Hexes Hold 'em. It seemed as though Luz was in her room calling Amity, so he had to be quick. Eda got up and walked into the kitchen before returning with some apple blood, she sat back down and continued to play. Hunter snuck behind the couch and dashed out the open door, the only problem? Luz saw him.

Hunter was still very injured so the best he could do was limp-run he heard Luz calling behind him and cursed under his breath, "How did you even get out?!" Luz called to him, "what can I say I'm a bit of an escape artist" Hunter replied not stopping for a second. He ran deeper into the forest in attempt to lose the residents of the Owl House, he was actually surprised Hooty didn't stop him when he ran outside. Hunter kept wandering deeper into the forest talking to L'il Rascal, until he heard an annoyingly familiar voice, "STEVE, STAND UP STRAIGHTER". Hunter sighed, it was Kikimora.

Luz's POV

Luz ran back to the owl house "Eda! Hunter escaped!" Luz said in an urgent tone, "oh that's ni-Wait, WHAT?!" Eda said sounding alarmed. "Eda we have to go after him!" Luz replied, "y-yes we do let me finish my apple blood and you go call Amity and the blight twins", Luz nodded and ran off. 

Kikimora's POV

"STEVE STAND UP STRAIGHTER!" Kikimora instructed the scout, ever since The Golden Guard's disappearance Kikimora had double the work plus The Emperor was hell bent on finding the Golden Guard again as he said it "I need him for the day of unity!" so Kikimora was looking for The Golden Guard in the forest. The Emperor said that The Golden Guard would still be wounded and therefore easier to catch, "Captain! you lead half of th-" Kiki mora was interrupted by the sound of rocks clattering and spun the abomaton the was standing on around and fired at the direction of the noise. Standing right next to where she'd fired was a boy whom she almost didn't recognise until he opened his eyes. 

Hunter's POV

CRASH Hunter narrowly avoided the shot, it was probably meant for his head. His eyes were closed tight and when he opened them he saw Kikimora's expression go from confusion to smug. "Scouts! grab him!" the scouts started running over to Hunter and he started backing away and tried to run. But since he was injured the scouts were much faster than him and caught him right away. Hunter tried to fight out of their grasp but another one of the scouts injected Hunter with some kind of sedative, he felt his eyes closing and just before he lost consciousness he heard Kikimora say "Goodnight, Golden Guard" 

A/N

OoOOoOoOoooOO the suspense hey? 705 words, pretty good.

Part 2'll be up either tonight or tmrw morning so watch out :D

Also, let me know if you want me to ad a goldric or Hunter x Emira ship in here.

Anyways c u later, Byyyeeeee :3