Gone Soft? - Chapter 9

Edric's POV

"Ah ok then, sounds like my kind of guy!" Edric said in a flirtatious manner, Edric had been put in charge of watching the Golden Guard while Mittens was out with Luz. But what Edric hadn't expected was for the Golden Guard to be...cute...? Goldie turned away from Edric, so he put his hand on his shoulder because he kinda looked like he needed comforting. But when Edric touched Goldie's shoulder he recoiled looking alarmed "Woah dude, its just me, chill" Edric said holding his hands up in surrender. But suddenly Goldie started looking panicked and scared, he started hyperventilating, his eyes sort of glazed over and he looked like he was having a panic attack. "Woah-uh-Goldie...you good there...? Edric said walking towards him slowly, Edric looked at Goldie and saw that, although his face was expressionless, he had tears running down his face. Edric walked towards Goldie slowly before hugging him, Goldie seemed stunned for a moment before he hugged Edric too. 

Amity's POV

"That was awesome! Ghost really can get us up high!" Luz said looking at Amity with sparkles in her eyes, as they walked back into the Owl House. "Helloo!" Hooty said, Luz and Amity ignore him ((A/N Poor Hooty :( )). Luz and Amity stop dead when they get into the living room. Sitting at the table and talking with Edric, was...Hunter...? "Wha-I don't understand..." Luz said just seconds before Amity had her purple fire spell on her hands and she was threatening Hunter, Hunter just stared at her and blinked. "Mittens! Mittens! Mittens..."Edric said catching Amity's attention "It's ok, he's agreed to stay now" Amity lowered her hands slightly, looking  a mixture of surprised and confused, "Are you sure...?" "Hey I'm right here you know" Hunter said glaring at Amity, they both ignored him ((A/N Poor Hunter :( )) and Edric walked over to Amity "Yup positive" he said before leaning in closer and whispering "He definitely has trauma, he cried and hugged me today" Amity looked serious but she still laughed a bit "He hugged you?!" "Hey! You hugged me" Hunter said looking annoyed, but Amity could see the smile tugging at the corner of his lips. 

Eda's POV

"Ok King, maybe we can help him" Eda said holding a pen and paper in her hand, "I don't get why we're helping him but ok" King said examining the cracker in his hands. "King we've covered this! He needs help"  Eda wrote something down on the paper so that the Kid couldn't hear her 'Luz thinks he has a condition called PTSD' "Oh. Whats that?" King asked, "Post Traumatic Stress Disorder" Eda replied simply. "Aha!" Eda started writing things down "C'mon King! Let's go on a shopping trip"

Hunter's POV

((A/N  I can practically feel you guys saying "Finally!" XD)) Hunter sat at the kitchen table in the Owl House, it was very strange being in his former-enemies' home. "So...you feeling better?" Hunter jumped in surprise at how close the voice was, "Oop-sorry" the person laughed, Hunter looked over, it was Edric. "Sure you could say that" Hunter said answering Edric's question. 

*half an hour later*

Hunter and Edric were starting to get along now, Hunter was talking about Wild Magic, when he heard someone open the door. Hunter turned towards the door and looked at Luz and Amity "Wha-I don't get it-" Luz started but Amity cut her off by lighting her hands with that purple flame. Hunter just blinked at her, "Mittens! Mittens! Mittens..." Edric said standing up. Hunter looked at Luz, who seemed mildly amused with the situation. "Are you sure...?" Hunter heard Amity say "Hey I'm right here you know" Hunter said. They both ignored him, Hunter sighed and looked over at Rascal who was sitting on the windowsill when he heard Amity say "He hugged you?!" "Hey! No! You hugged me!" Hunter said annoyed and slightly embarrassed. Just then Eda and King walked in the door "We're back! And we brought help!" Oh no I wonder what she means by 'Help'

A/N

Ok there you go, apologies, this chapter is short and not too sweet either it's a bit sloppy but I hope you liked it anyway. Sorry it took so long for me to put this up. 

But I'll see you guys later! Byyyyeeeeeee