Tranquillo, Chico, Tranquillo - Chapter 6

Eda's POV

"Ok so let me get this straight, the Kid escaped and ran away and then, got caught by Kikimora?" Eda asked in between laughs, Luz nodded laughing along with her while Hunter was sitting in the corner of the room tied up again. Eda looked over at him to see that his nose, cheeks and ears were flushed with embarrassment, this made her laugh harder. "Ok listen kid" Eda said her tone changing to a more serious one "It seems Belos is looking to capture you-" she was interrupted by Amity, who was leaning on the door frame, "Why don't we just give him back to Belos?". Eda looked over at Hunter and saw his eyes had a tint of fear in them and he had a bead of sweat running down his forehead. Eda walked over to him and put a hand on his shoulder and he flinched "Kid, what does Belos do to you that makes you so scared of him?" 

Hunter's POV

"Why don't we just give him back to Belos?" Hunter froze at that comment, he felt a bead of sweat running down his forehead. Oh no no no no! I can't  go back to Belos! Who knows what he'll do to me then?!. The Owl Lady seemed to have noticed Hunter's panic, because she walked over to him and put a hand on my shoulder. He flinched, as the only time anyone really ever touched him was when his uncle was telling him off or when Belos ordered abomatons to hold Hunter while he punished him. But then came the question he'd been avoiding since he got here "What does Belos do to you that makes you so scared of him?". I shouldn't tell her, I can't tell her!  but for a reason unknown to Hunter, he whispered quietly "...He's... the reason I have these scars..."

A/N

Ok so not much happened in this chapter, other than Hunter telling everyone about what Belos does to him plus its extra short. But I'm gonna put the next chapter up later tonight and more'll happen in that one. Until then, Byyyyeeeee.