Relieving Tension

Start bij het begin

"No, not your feet," Clint said, running one of his hands over my hips and between my legs.

I hummed and spread my legs a little wider. "My scalp?"

Natasha laughed and spanked my thigh playfully. "Sounds like you don't want him to touch you."

"Mmm... no - I do," I giggled.

Clint kissed my neck, slipped his hand into my panties, and started to rub my clit. I hummed and let my head fall back against Clint's shoulder. Natasha curled into me more and began to kiss my neck.

I was in that part of my pregnancy where I was basically in a constant state of arousal and it didn't take long for my fluids to start dripping from me.

Steve and Sam stepped out of the bathroom and both paused in the doorway watching us for a moment. Both were still damp from the shower, and their towels were wrapped low around their waists.

"Is it lovin' on Elly hour?" Sam teased, unwrapping his towel and drying himself off.

"It's always lovin' on Elly hour," I half moaned and Clint's fingers moved a little faster on my clit. I lifted my hips a little and Clint nipped at the shell of my ear.

"Relax, princess," Clint whispered. "Don't want to strain anything."

I relaxed against him and Sam crawled up onto the bed. "What makes you so special, huh?"

"Mmm... I was born that way," I teased.

Sam laughed and crawled up between my legs. He kissed up the inside of my thighs, taking his time and sucking bruises onto the muscles. I relaxed and closed my eyes, letting the two men send small currents of pleasure surging through me.

While Sam was on his mission to create a map in bruises up to my cunt, Steve dried off and climbed into bed beside us. Natasha turned her attention to him, pulling him close, so the two were pressed against Clint as they began to kiss.

Sam finally reached my cunt and Clint moved his hands to my breasts as Sam began sucking and licking at my clit. I reached back, wrapping an arm around Clint's neck - opening myself up a little more. Clint turned his head and captured my lips, kissing me deeply.

I moaned into his lips as my body began to thrum. Sam eased a finger inside me and began fucking it, and as I cried out breaking the kiss with Clint, Bruce came into the room. "He's aslee - Oh my!" He said, stopping dead, his large frame blocking the doorway.

"Don't just stand there, Brucie," Clint teased. Come in and find a spot."

Bruce stepped inside and shook his head as he closed the door. "I'd like to just watch for a bit - if you don't mind."

"Go right ahead," Natasha said and pushed Steve onto his back as she straddled his waist.

Bruce took a seat and watched us as Natasha began to suck Steve's cock and Sam continued to go down on me. I reached over and took Steve's hand as warm tendrils worked their way through me. Sam's finger worked over my g-spot again and again and I could feel Clint's cock pressing against my lower back as he pinched and pulled at my nipples.

Just as I felt like I was nearing my climax, the door burst open and Bucky jumped in through it. "What do you think this is?!" He shouted, making everyone on the bed nearly leap out of their skin.

"James!" Natasha yelped and threw a pillow at him. He caught it easily and Wanda closed the door behind them giggling.

"Starting without us is just rude," Bucky said, pulling off his shirt. "Lucky Wanda always knows what's up."