4| total opposites .

DELLA

"Hello Mr

"Hello Mr.Taylor... are you following me?" I looked up at him flirtatiously because two can play at this game he's obviously playing with me.

"Um... Hellooo, i'm still here." Asia said smirking and eyeballing the two of us. I mean, I would ask him to pull up a seat and join us but he's got company over there.

I clear my throat and look over at my crazy best friend and giggled. "Mr.Taylor, this is Asia... My best friend. Asia, this is-" He interrupted me and looked over at Asia with a grin on his face and grabbed her hand kissing the back of it. "Scar. Scar Taylor."

"Well. Mr. Taylor don't keep your family waiting.." I said. He just laughed. "Well Ms. Morgan. See you at work." I rolled my eyes after he left, god he's so—

"Wow Dels he's hot at this point let me get the twin." We both laughed. She's having serious problems with her boyfriend.

I just know that won't last they're toxic i keep telling her to leave but she won't. He doesn't beat her nor does he do anything emotional damaging, but they constant arguments.

"They're both... strange to me." But I like it, I find it very attractive, along with the danger that seemed to crawl out of Scars cold blue eyes.

"I need to get laid." i said shaking my head in my hands.

"Then you know what that means." Jade said looking at me with a smile plastered on her face. I already know what she's thinking.

"Uhh uhh. Nope! Not gonna happen J." I looked at her serious but i know she'll talk me into going anyways.

"I didn't even say anything yet, but since i know you're thinking what i'm thinking.. Let's go! and i'm not taking no as an answer."

She smiled childishly standing up leaving money on the table as did i before getting up and following her out to my car.

"Just get dressed and meet me at my place i guess." I rolled my eyes sarcastically. Part of me wanted to go out and have fun, the other part of me just wanted to go home and sleep.

( ˘ ³˘)♥︎

( ˘ ³˘)♥︎

I got home and some hours later turned my music on and hopped straight in the shower because I already knew what i wanted to wear. I washed my hair then when I finished I washed with my favorite strawberry/vanilla scented body wash.

After my long shower I looked at my phone and noticed it was 9:30 pm I turned my music up some more drying off and finally getting dressed.

I put on some black leather pants with a black cropped heart neckline corset top with black strap up pumps and paired it with a black purse. Since I washed my hair I decided to just keep it down curly and finally applied some light makeup.