2| its you again .

4 an a half hours later when I finished everything Mr. Taylor gave me to fill out i walked back down to his office and knocked on his door. Of course this blonde bitch was glaring at me and i glared back because the fuck are you looking at?

Anyways Mr. Taylor yelled for me to enter and he had a beautiful brown haired girl in there sitting across his desk.

She looked back to see who was entering his office and she smiled standing up walking over to me and greeted me properly.

"Hi, Im Jordyn Taylor" She smiles brightly at me and turned and looked at Mr. Taylor who was sitting down at his big black desk... Wait they're siblings.

"It's nice to meet you Jordyn, I'm D-" She laughed and interrupted me. "I know who you are. Della Morgan, you're really beautiful Della." She smiled again, her smile is so contagious it made me blush.

"Alright, if you guys are done flirting I'd like to look through everything you've finished today." Mr. Taylor shot a mean miserable glare at me holding his hand out for the papers he gave me earlier. I don't know what made him so mad but he needs to get it together.

"Everything is finished. Is there anything else you need me to do Mr. Taylor" I looked up at him through my lashes, I think that made him go a little crazy. He shifted his self in his seat and then pulled his chair in. He cleared his throat and decided to say something else.

"No you're all set Ms. Morgan enjoy your weekend and I'll see you on Monday" I smiled and said my goodbyes to both of them. Before walking out completely I heard Jordyn y'all my name.

"Della. Wait Della." I let out a small chuckle when I seen her running towards me with her high heels clinking loudly on the gorgeous tiled floor. I turned towards her and laughed softly at her breathing a little fast. "Yes Ms. Taylor? Is there anything you need?"

"No- well yes. Um do you want to hang out? We can go to the ball tonight for our company. Mostly everyone who works here for our company will be here it'll be fun." I see how happy and nervous she looked so I couldn't say no to her.

"Yes of course I'd love to come" I smiled and she looked so happy it made me laugh again. "Ok good it starts at 7:00 take down my number I can pick you up or I can meet you there."

I gave her my phone number and she texted me so I can save hers then we went our separate ways after we got out of the elevator and then out of the building to our cars.

I'm not going to lie like i don't have a lot or like i live a somewhat hard like because i live very comfortably. I don't have a huge fancy house but it's home. "Fuck where are my keys." I scramble through my little purse looking for my car keys and pull them out unlocking an stepping into the car.

Once i pull off i start to feel anxious thinking about tonight. Is Mr. Taylor going to be there? Will he have a date? "Ugh why am i even thinking about him." I mean there's no denying that he's hot as hell but still i barely know the man. 20 minutes later i arrived at my house and i walk in going straight up the stairs into my room laying out what i'm going to wear and getting everything else out that i'm going to need.

First i need an hour nap because it's only 4:30. Even though an hour nap isn't going to do it for me. I take off my stuff and climbs into bed, even though I hate getting into bed without showering or getting in bed with my outside clothes on but right now i'm exhausted and desperately need a nap.

♕

After waking up and taking a shower i got dressed

After waking up and taking a shower i got dressed. Keeping it real with you i wore this dress to my senior prom when i was 18 that was 4 years ago. It was way to beautiful to throw away or give away so I decided to keep it. I did my make up something not so extra with a red lip look and kept my hair in a back bun since i already had gel in it already so I thought what the hell right?!

I stepped into the mirror once i completely finished and all I can do is smile at myself. I look damn good. I grabbed my phone to see what time is it and of course I'm going to be late. I mean not that I care because who wants to be early to a party?

Once I get downstairs I grab my clutch and keys then headed to my car once I got the directions from Jordyn i started heading there and i don't know why but I was super excited to see Mr. Taylor. It's just his mood swings are starting to piss me off already.

Once arriving stepped out of my car handing my car key to the man at the valet so he can park my car. The venue was absolutely mesmerizing. I looked around in pure amazement until I noticed Mr.Taylor & the blonde getting out of the car, she looked at me and rolled her eyes after giving me a dirty look. "Weird but ok..." I say to my self and walk inside. I look around after texting Jordyn to let her know I'm here and I got a tap on the shoulder

"You look absolutely beautiful." The cute older lady from the front desk said i smiled and took her look in, she looked amazing as well "Thank you- "Grace"" i smiles again "Grace. You look beautiful as well" She hugged me then excused herself when she saw a man who must be husband walk past. "AHHHH DELLAAAA. YOU LOOK GOOD BI- GIRL" I blushed then laughed at Jordyn's sudden crazy loud outburst that had everyone around us looking our way. "Thank You, Look at you. You look so good."

She winked at me and grabbed my hand "Your late so now we should dance. Do you want anything to drink first?" "No thanks not at the moment." We danced for a while and I kept having the feeling that someone was watching me so I turned around and it was him. He smirked at me and I kept swaying my hips to the music as he walked over towards me and Jordyn. "Mr. Taylor..." I said swallowing the lump in my throat. "it's you again." He whispered softly in my ear.

Hi guys, I really really really hope you liked this chapter

Hi guys, I really really really hope you liked this chapter. I had bad writers block so I ended up forcing myself to write about anything & came up with this book so yeah I hope y'all enjoy it.

Make sure to vote & comment your thoughts <333

Do you like Della ?
What do you think about Jordyn & Mr. Taylor ?