1| Della .

Text Copyright: © Niyawritess ™ 2022

The mortal right of the author has been asserted. All rights reserved. This story is published subject to the condition that it shall not be reproduced or retransmitted in whole or in part, in any manner without written consent of the copyright holder, and any infringement of this is a violation of copyright law.

A single copy of the materials available in this story may be made, solely for personal, noncommercial use. Individual must preserve any copyright or other notices contained in or associated with them. Users my not distribute said copies to others, without prior written consent of the copyright holder of the materials. Contact information for request for permission to reproduce or distribute materials available through this course are listed below:

Contact me on Instagram @niyawritess

All rights reserved ® niyawritess ™

DELLA

I wake up looking around my surroundings

I wake up looking around my surroundings. My curtains slightly open with the sun rising right outside my window peeping in. I groan and cover my eyes before sitting up fast looking at my phone that I noticed didn't go off alarming me to wake up. I noticed the time. "Fuck fuck fuckkk".

I quickly get up when I noticed the time saying 10:31. I was supposed to be up at 8:30 and out of the house around 9:45. I go to take a quick shower and after I get out I quickly get dressed putting on a beautiful blush pink blouse with a black pencil skirt with my black Saint Laurent pumps. I gel and brush up my curly hair into a cute back bun doing my edges with my favorite eco gel, checking my self out in the mirror before grabbing my matching ysl purse and keys then heading out to my car.

I look at the time that now says 11:20 am, Angry that i'm late as fuck and can't get my morning Starbucks AND LATE AS HELL TO MY NEW JOB.

"This day can't get any worse." I say to myself as I try to find a parking spot.

Getting out of the car looking up at the beautiful ginormous building in front of me, walking in i greeted the lovely lady at the front desk she looked like she was in her mid 50s she's gorgeous with her short curly black hair and cute circular glasses that fits her face well.

♕︎

"Hello ma'am I'm Della Morgan and it's supposed to be my-" she smiles and cuts me off.

"I know exactly who you are sweetie." I furrowed my brows at her but then gave her a small smiles

"Uh- okay umm so where am i going exactly?" I say in a sweet tone.

Once she gave me the instructions on where to go I hurried to meet my new boss. I was already like so I knew I would probably leave a bad impression already.

"Fuck im nervous. Whew breath Del" I tell myself just to calm down. Once i reached the instructed floor I looked around and god was this building really nice. I walked over to this beautiful blonde haired lady who maybe around 25 she glared at me giving me a dirty look.

"Umm. Can I help you with something?" She stood up and looked at me up and down like I was some type of germ or something. Let me keep it professionally before i fuck her up. I'm already not in the best mood because I'm late and don't have my Starbucks, she do not want to see my bad side.

"Uh yeah can you direct me to Mr. Taylor's office please?" I gave her a tight lip smile and rolled my eyes so damn hard they almost got stuck in the back of my damn head when she turned around.

We walked down the long gorgeous hallway and finally arriving at a door that was black and had "Scar Taylor" engraved on it.

The rude blonde bitch who's name I didn't get knocked three times and opened the door "Good morning Mr.Taylor you have someone here to see you."

She batted here lashes at him and then rolled her her eyes letting me step in as she walked away. But god did i almost faint when I saw this man.

"Ahh Ms. Morgan I presume?" He looks over at me with a slight smirk on his handsome face.

"Hi- Um hi." What the fuck, why am I acting like I never talked to a man before?

"No need to be nervous love" he looks at the clock and back at me. Shit, he's probably about to yell.

"Im so sorry I'm late Mr.Tay-" he cuts me off and walks around me as if he's examining me .

"Scar. Call me Scar." Throbbing. Call me throbbing because that's what I'm feeling right now.

I take a seat as he gestures me to one of the chairs in front of his desk "Okay Scar, um what would you like me to do?" I bite my lip and look down feeling his eyes burning into me.

I don't know if I feel turned on or uncomfortable.

He gets on his computer and starts printing stuff out and gets up to get it walking back over to his desk and looks at me again as I look up meeting his gorgeous green eyes.

He has beautiful features and great black hair, his jaw line... fuck I just wanna- "Did you hear anything I just said to you Ms. Morgan?" he snapped at me in a harsh tone.

"I'm sorry I was just- "admiring me? I know, who wouldn't?" I scuff and mentally roll my eyes. What a cocky dick.

"I emailed you everything you need to do and finish today and here's these... fill them out, I want them on my desk by 2:30" he rolled his eyes and looks back at his laptop.

I don't know what the hell just happened... he just. Switched. Whatever. I get up and walk out going to find my office that's labeled on the first paper and get to work.

very short chapter sorryyyy :((

What do y'all think about chapter one? How do you feel about Mr

How do you feel about Mr. Taylor aka Scar?
Please Vote And comments your thoughts!
This is my first story ever so excuse me if there is mistakes or grammar errors an stuff
Stay safe love y'all xoxo niya ( ˘ ³˘)♥︎ ...