Aria's deep and inquisitive gaze only grows on me as she takes in my words once I'm done rambling. "Okay then. I think you're the only person he's nice to though, he's soft with you. He's a rock with everyone else but with you, he becomes soft like a teddy bear."

"That's no true. Most people think Lucas is cold but maybe he's doing all that to protect his heart and soul from judgemental people. Underneath that exterior is a sad but soft hearted man. I know all this because I never judge him and got to know the real him. Aria please don't be one of those people who can't seem to let him be."

She nods her head reaching out for my hand across the table and squeezing gently. "Mia please understand that I'm not judging Lucas or even making assumptions about him based on other people's speculations and lies. I'm only informing you of everything I heard, that's all."

Tommy joins us and scoffs sitting next to me, discontent written all over his face. "You're friends with someone who smokes and beats up people with his friends. You don't see anything wrong with that?"

"There is always two sides of a story."

Tommy snickers looking straight at me, irritated by my silence. "Mia is this really you because I don't recognize you right now. Out of everyone on campus you just had to make friends with him?"

Remaining silent once again I continue eating my tasteless pizza in peace. I still don't know much about Lucas because he rarely talks about himself and his life, deeming it unnecessary and waste of time. There is so much about him that I'm still not aware of.

Shoving my macbook, notebook and pen inside my backpack I get up swinging it over my shoulders and walking out of the cafe leaving Aria and Tommy behind. I head to the parking lot spotting my car only to see Marlin, Jakoda and another guy who is usually with them but I still don't know his name. He must be the Tekhani Ava mentioned. He also has tattoos inked on both his arms but not as numerous as the ones his three friends have. He's tall just like them, Lucas the tallest at 6'3", his long icy blonde hair neatly brushed and worn back revealing his forehead.

"Mia, pretty lady." Jakoda exclaims as I approach them to say hello before leaving. "To what do we owe the pleasure?"

"Mia this is Tekhani, you can call him Tk." Malin introduces me to their friend. "Tk meet Mia, Lucas's friend."

"It's nice to meet you." Tk says to me, then I see his tongue piercing.

"It's nice to meet you as well." I reply and a warm smile spreads across his face as he leans against their car. Just like Ava mentioned, Tk is playful and cheeky. Stifling a laugh, I watch him as he makes fun of Jakoda and Malin who keep pushing him away for constantly getting on their nerves. It's like brothers playing and joking around with one another.

Gazing around I don't see Lucas making me wonder where he is because the four of them are always together after completing all their lectures. "He's in the car." Malin utters after noticing how I'm looking around in confusion, Jakoda laughing at me next to him. "We know Lucas is the one you're looking for. You don't have to say it out loud."

He points at the passenger door and I swing it open only for a thick cloud of smoke to sip out, instantly filling the air around me. Surprised and taken aback, I quickly let go of the door, coughing and moving away while holding my chest. Lucas steps out of the car clad in an all black outfit as always, a white hoodie in the passenger seat. He brings the joint to his lips, drawing deeply from its intoxicating embrace and exhaling, a stream of smoke escaping his lips, swirling and dancing in the air before slowly dissipating into nothingness. His piercing gaze remains locked onto mine the entire time, penetrating my soul.

"Do you need me?" He stands infront of me and I glance up at him, meeting his eyes. Then he exhales a cloud of smoke straight in my direction and in my face. Instinctively, I recoil, my hand pushing against his chest to create a distance between us. His friends erupt into raucous laughter, their amusement echoing in the parking lot.