There Is Only One Thing Worse Than A Rapist. Boom. *Gasp* A Child.

Warning: Toga :D

It was time.

Izuku looked at his text messages and put the address Dabi sent him into his phone's GPS before tearing back the covers, quickly changing into the clothes that Eraser brought him a while ago, and sneaking out of the window as quietly as he could.

Being so far up was different now...scarier. If he missed his footing even just a bit there wouldn't be a second chance. That would be it.

Huh, was this how normal people felt? Scared of accidentally dying and everything just disappearing? Crazy how just a few days ago this was all that he wanted and now he was terrified of failing.

No. He couldn't allow himself to think like that.

He made it down to the ground relatively unscathed. Scaling a building and jumping down to the hard ground was not the most comfortable after almost dying and having to rely on regular bodily healing and the quirks of others to get better. He missed his reset after dying.

As he snuck down to the street and onto a bus, his body screamed at him. Everything hurt, the areas around his stitches were sore, and he was messed up from not training for a few days. His body wasn't used to this anymore, but he wasn't going to let some silly thing like that stop him.

It didn't take too terribly long to get to where he was going, but it took long enough for Eraser to apparently check on his empty room and blow his phone up.

Izuku thought ahead and turned off his location before he left along with blocking any tracing that could be done through his phone. He silenced the pro's texts and did Mic's and Hitoshi's just to be safe before getting off the bus and making his way to where his GPS led him.

It was dark out. I mean, obviously, it was eleven-forty-five, but where he was didn't have any streetlights, or at least ones that worked, there were no cars either, so Izuku had to rely on his night vison to see where he was going.

When he finally arrived, somehow, he wasn't surprised. The League seemed to really like their bars even though he wasn't entirely sure that Shigaraki was old enough to drink. He guessed that underage drinking was child's play compared to trying to kill the Symbol of Peace and kidnapping children, but whatever.

He sent a text to Dabi's number letting him know that he was here, and it wasn't long before a familiar scarred face poked out of the back door.

"You're early." He said unimpressively as he looked the boy up and down.

"I like to think that I'm punctual. Anyways, I just want to get this over with, show me where the girl is."

The villain nodded before leaning back inside, looking around, and then quickly pulling Izuku through the door by the collar of his shirt.

He dragged him to a dark room off of the hallway where they weren't so easily seen and closed the door behind them.

"Alright, if this is an ambush, can we please just get on with it. I'm really tired and-"

"Will you shut up?" Dabi aggressively whispered as he crept around the room, peaking through windows and making sure they were in the clear.

Izuku put his hands up in surrender and waited patiently for the guy to be done.

Dabi walked past Izuku and flicked on the light switch before turning to him with furrowed brows. "What do you mean ambush? Did you think that I lied to you and was just trying to kill you?" Izuku shrugged in affirmation to which the villain gaped. "I would-you really thought I would do that?"