I Can't Talk RN, I Need To Feed My Hero Complex

Start from the beginning

Dabi:

They're using her. They're hurting her and using her to make this serum or something...I don't know, all I know is that they're hurting her, and I can't do anything about it

Izuku:

Not to sound like a dick, but why do you care? Aren't you supposed to be a villain?

Dabi:

I'm not a monster. I just want to get back at my dad, but this is an innocent child...

And I remember being her. I remember being so small and weak and being used like an object by those who were supposed to love and protect me.

I can't watch them do that to her.

Izuku:

Then why don't you stop them?

Dabi:

I can't.

That's why I'm asking you.

Izuku:

I'm kinda in the hospital healing from your boss almost killing me atm

Dabi:

I know but

Please. Please, I need your help, I can't keep watching as they hurt this little girl. I can hear her crying at night when she thinks that no one's around and...

And it's heartbreaking

Izuku didn't know what to do.

If what Dabi was saying was true, they the League and Shie Hisaaki had an innocent child and were torturing her for their own gain.

...He knew that he was hurt. He knew that he had almost died and that he was lucky to be alive right now, but he also knew that he was the only person who could do something to help her.

And if he just sat back...no, he couldn't do that. He couldn't just do nothing when he knew that there was a child out there going through the same, if not worse, thing he did. Not when he knew that he could help her. And wasn't that why he had wanted to be a hero in the first place? To help people...

He had to help.

Izuku:

Okay.

Send me the address. I'll be there by midnight tonight.

Eraser was starting to get on Izuku's nerves.

He had called the hero after his conversation with Dabi letting him know that he was awake and ever since, he hadn't taken his eyes off the boy.

It was almost like he could sense that he was going to do something stupid...

Actually, he probably could, to be honest.

"How are you feeling?"

Eraser sat in one of the chairs on the side of Izuku's bed, he had a book in his hand and was sat back with his ankle resting on his knee.

Izuku let out a sigh, "I wish you would stop asking that."

"Can I not worry about your health?"