the boy relaxed again resting back, "oh" kook said, his eyelids droping up again "I'll sleep more then...." kook quietly mumbled. tae widened his eyes "bunny, you were sleeping all this while..you need to get up" the ravenette said, shaking the boy.

kook whined, allready half asleep. taehyung signed "i can't belive this boy can sleep more than 15 hours" taehyung mumbled to himself. "get up jungkook...or I would do something with you" tae said, hovering above him.

"kookie~ you're really a baby, you even love to sleep all day. i would had let you sleep but ive planed to take you some where."

tae said looking at the clock that read '11: 56am'. "your getting up now!" tae warned again, his hands intentionally clutching on the sleeping boy.

the elder smirked before he lifted jungkook's shirt up revealing his milky white tummy. taehyung almost drooled staring at the sight of the younger's soft skin.

taehyung attached his lips on the soft area leaving wet kisses. jungkook giggled at the ticklish feeling on his tummy, turning arround. "h-hyung stop, it's tickling" kook giggled, wriggling over the sheets.

"ah ah~ w-why are you biting me h-hyung?" jungkook gasped quickly opening his eyes. but taehyung stayed persistent with what he was doing. he nibbled over the boy's tummy gradually but softly using his teeth. jungkook was shuddering in his hold.

"there you go, your up now!" taehyung said detaching his lips away and raising his head. jungkook tried to blink away the tears that had formed in his eyes. "you bit me-" kook pointed out to his tummy.

taehyung just chuckled. "yes i did..and if you don't freshen up real fast, I might eat you up in whole" tae said. to be honest, that scared jungkook too much.

the boy quickly jolted up from his bed running towards the bathroom, which was still doorless. taehyung layed back on the bed groaning.

after a few minutes or so kook peeked out from the washroom slowly steping out, he was dressed up in a simple pastel blue sweater and white pants. he looked at taehyung who was resting on his bed swiping through his phone.

for some reason, kook dint wanted to disturb the elder. so he quickly walked out towards the living room. but what he dint know was , tae had seen him go out but he dint seem to have a problem with that.

"I'll get us breakfast from the canteen" kook said to himself smiling, opening the main door.

he steped outside in the quite hallways, walking over and past other dorms, kook quickly halted towards the staircase as he saw namjoon coming from the other side. the elder had seen him.

joonnie smiled at the boy "hi.." he said. jungkook got startled "h-hi.." he shyly replied back. "you going somewhere ? you are dressed up" joon asked.

"uh..just the c-canteen. gotta buy breakfast for me and h-hyung..." jungkook replied. "isn't jimin out of town? I got a call this morning!" joon said.

kook noded, the information hit him like a arrow. jimin had phone called namjoon but not him, neither did the elder bother to tell him about his absence.

"then who s staying with you?" namjoon asked, hurriedly walking towards kook, who flinched. "i- umm..." kook wasn't sure if he should tell namjoon.

but namjoon's piercing eyes were demanding him for a answer
"it's t-taehyung hyung" kook replied. namjoon frowned at that "that rude bas-" joon paused, not wanting to push it any more.

kook looked at him with dialating bambi eyes, "nevermind..." joon said. to shake away the tension namjoon decided to speak about something else "well your sweater is really cute" joon said, casually grabing the hem of the sweater.

and unknowingly kook hiss at that, "what? did that hurt?" namjoon asked frowning, he simply lifted the sweater half way up only to gasp loudly. "why is there such a huge red mark on your tummy?" namjoon asked, a little too loud.

oh shit.

"that- is m-mosquito bite" kook replied blushing and fixing his sweater. he now remembers that it could be an another love bite given by taehyung to him just this morning. "no way...thats deffinetly an-" joon tried to say but jungkook pushed his hand away.

"I t-told you it's m-mosquito" kook said once again, in defence. namjoon signed "jungkook you don't understand this...and I know..taehyung might be the one doing this to you" joon said, concerned.

"you need to stay away from him. he doesn't seem like a good person to me..." namjoon softly said. kook frowned cutely, shaking his head
"n-no his nice" kook mumbled.

as namjoon tried to explain the boy more, a dark shadow was casted above them. namjoon turned towards it, while jungkook was quite obvilious until foot steps echoed near him.

kook turned arround, his sad expression replacing with a smile "what's happening here?" taehyung coldly asked, facing towards namjoon.

"just- talk's" joon replied, oh how could he tell taehyung that he was brainwashing kook against him.

tae dint seem to buy that but either ways he dint care. he quickly pulled jungkook towards himself , his arms clutched tightly on the boy's shoulders.

"and where did you go without telling me?" the ravenette asked, his deep voice sending chills down jungkook's spines.

"i-i wanted to buy- b-breakfast for us" kook replied, cutely fiddling with his fingers. joon watched them, his stare was blank yet a little hurt. "oh then why won't we go together?" tae asked.

kook softly noded. "that's good" tae said, pinching the boy's soft puffy cheeks. he turned towards namjoon, his stare turning cold, yet again. "we're going. bye.namjoon." tae said.

namjoon frowned, for some reasons the tone in which taehyung said that sounded threatening enough. as if he was threatening him to stay away. he watched the two boys head downstairs.

"so what did you both talk about?" taehyung casually asked. kook bit his lower lip, shaking his head.

"n-nothing.."

taehyung hummed softly at that. after walking a couple of dorms, they stood infront of the dormitory canteen. "you really eat from here every morning?" tae casually asks.

kook noded "everyone does" he quietly said. "what do you wanna eat? I'll get it for you. you sit here" taehyung said, pushing the boy towards one of the table's.

kook noded shyly, squirming in his seat "anything.." he softly said. taehyung noded, he disspeared into the small crowd of students.

kook signed softly, as he was now left alone. he thought about the stuffs namjoon told him. it can't be true. taehyung is the most caring person he had ever met.

he was the nicest.

--------------

double update ???

double update ???

suga_nose~