Camilas wakes up to see she's not in her bed at home, she looks around confused then the memory of last night came back.

"Shit" she muttered and placed her head on the pillow with a groan

She's not upset it happened or mad just the thought of what would happen if Shawn found out, does she need to tell Lauren? She should right, Lauren seems like an understanding girl and it's not like she'll see her again.

As she was thinking the bedroom door opens, she looks to see Lauren with a tray of food, when Lauren sees Camila awake she smiles.

"Hey beautiful, I'm glad you're awake I made us some breakfast, I hope you like it I didn't know how you took your coffee so I have cream and sugar on the side" Lauren said, Camila smiles wide and felt her heart flutter.

"Thank you...Lauren I think we should talk"  Camila said, Lauren sits next to Camila and nods

"Do you not remember? I mean you know my name so you must" Lauren said, camila nods

"I vividly remember and it's not a bad memory" Camila said, Lauren chuckles and smiles

"It's just...last night it Uh...well" Camila stops talking and lauren frowns

"It was a mistake" lauren said, camila shook her head

"No, it wasn't, I'm glad it happened and I knew what I was doing, I don't regret it...even though I should" Camila said, lauren frowns.

"Why should you?" Lauren asked

"Because I'm married...to a man" Camila whispers

"Oh" lauren mumbled

"It's not a happy marriage at all, so I'm not mad at what we did, it's just I felt like you should know" Camila said, lauren nods and just eats her breakfast and hands Camila some food.

"It's not my problem" lauren shrugs with a mouth full, camila giggles

"It's not" Camila said, lauren smiles and they eat breakfast

"Why isn't your marriage happy?" Lauren asked

"Well, I don't want to get too much into it but he basically just changed...he changed a lot and for the worst as soon as we were married" Camila said, lauren nods.

"Then why don't you get a divorce?" Lauren questioned

"It's like he trapped me, I don't have no where to go, I mean I have my parents but I don't want to go back home, I love my family they're amazing but I want to be independent you know...so on top of No where to go, he made me leave my job so now I have no income, I don't have a job I could get, it's like I'm just his property" Camila explained, lauren nods.

"You could stay here and get a job at the bar or something" Lauren mumbled and looked away, camila giggles.

"That's really sweet and very cute but we met yesterday and...how do I know you're not a murderer" Camila said, lauren smiles.

"Don't you think if I were to be a murderer you'd be dead already?" Lauren said, camila nods

"Fair enough" Camila giggles, lauren leans over and kisses Camila who kisses lauren back

"You know, now knowing you're married it's weirdly more fun to kiss you" Lauren whispers, camila laughs.

"What?" Lauren asked with a smile

"You're a home-wrecker" Camila joked, Lauren smiles and kisses Camilas neck

"Isn't that what you want?" She asked and pulled the blanket off of Camilas body and smiles at her nakedness.