2

Lauren Jauregui is a 25 year old woman, she works at a bar and lives with her best friend who also works at the bar.

Normani and Lauren have been best friends since they were kids, Normanis family moved next door when she was 3 years old, her and Lauren became friends right away as well as their parents.

Right now Lauren and Normani were working.

"Lauren you have to get yourself a partner, the last time you dated someone you were in college" Normani said, Lauren nods.

"Which wasn't that long ago" Lauren said making a drink or a customer

"You left college at 22 you are now 25" Normani said, Lauren nods

"Not that long ago" Lauren said, Normani sighs and walks closer to Lauren

"You don't even bring anyone home, when was the last time you got laid?" She whispers so people don't hear.

"None of your business" Lauren said

"Lauren it's about time, as your best friend and roommate, you need to bring someone home just for a quick fuck of a long term fuck, I don't mind but it has to happen soon" Normani said, Lauren rolls her eyes with a giggle.

"Shut up, just because you've been in a relationship for 8 years doesn't mean we all have to be" Lauren said, Normani nods.

"I'm not saying it needs to be 8 years but you're a 25 year old woman still thinking guys have cooties" Normani said causing Lauren to laugh.

"I don't think they have cooties" Lauren said

"I don't see you messing around with one" mani said, Lauren shrugs

"Because I don't want too" Lauren said

"You can mess around with me" a drunk guy at the bar said, Lauren scoffed

"Leave" she said, he groans mumbling

"All woman are the same" and walked away

"Lauren, I'm just trying to look at for you" Normani said, lauren nods

"And I appreciate it but I don't need or want it" Lauren said, Normani nods

"Fine, just saying you're missing out on all the cute stuff" she said, Lauren giggles

"I'm sure I'll survive, I have enough of seeing you and Dinah" Lauren said, mani giggles

"Just showing what you could have" Normani said, Lauren shrugs

"I'm good" she said

"Hi, I would like a tall dark woman" was heard

"Speak of the devil" Lauren said, Normani smiles and walks over to her girlfriend kissing and hugging her, Lauren smiles softly as her best friends smile reaches eye to eye from seeing her girlfriend.

Maybe it wouldnt be so bad to have that, she thought to herself but then quickly got waved over buy a drunken at the bar.

Finally it was time to close the bar, Lauren sent her friend home early saying she'll close up tonight. She cleaned the bar, put stuff away and got her stuff leaving, she locks up and goes to her car. She just sits there for a bit letting the headache she has from the yelling, laughing, screaming and music pound in her head for a little.

She sighed and starts her car driving away to her house.

When she enters she hears heaving breathing and light moaning

"Of course" Lauren mumbled, she goes to the kitchen and pours herself a glass of water and got some painkillers, she takes them drinks her water and walks to her room, on the way there she knocks on Normanis door.

"I'm home" she said and goes to the bathroom, takes a shower getting rid of the smell of alcohol and the sweat, she gets out brushing her teeth and washing her face, Lauren goes to her room and gets some joggers and ant-shirt on.

She lays in bed and feels herself fall asleep.