Chapter 127: Was bombed, Yan Rui's life and death is unknown

"Have I lost a child?" It was as if a sharp blade had stabbed his heart, the sadness was too intuitive, Yan Rui's eyes turned red, and his voice trembled.

Xiao Chi said: "You actually noticed it long ago, didn't you?"

Yes, at that time he always felt that he was missing something very important in his stomach. He asked Duan Chen if he had lost something.

At that time, Duan Chen replied coldly, saying that he just lost a few pounds of meat.

He never thought that he was pregnant with a child, and now if Duan Chen didn't tell him about the sudden arrival of the child, he still wouldn't know.

Thinking about the strangeness of being pregnant with a child, it is undoubtedly the same feeling as the last time.

If the child hadn't died a year ago, he would probably have called him Dad by now.

The more Yan Rui thought about it, the more painful his heart became, his eyes darkened, and Chuangchao almost fell to the ground.

Xiao Chi quickly supported him.

"Why do you know?" Yan Rui's voice was hoarse, as if there was a mouthful of dry sand in his mouth, making it difficult to speak.

"There's nothing here that I don't know about. The reincarnation Duan Chen of the mistress is not worthy of your love. He can be said to have killed your child indirectly. You are right to kill him now, so don't feel guilty."

His nose was sore, the windows and doors in the room were open, and the cold wind blew a chill on his face.

Seemingly made up his mind, Yan Rui nodded: "I see."

Xiao Chi evoked a smile and asked, "How is the lady going to kill him?"

"I have my own plans, anyway, as long as you kill him before he turns 30, it's fine."

"Well, that's right."

"Since I have agreed, then I will go back, but in order not to make him suspect, I will destroy this place."

Xiao Chi raised his eyebrows, his expression unsurprising, obviously he had expected Yan Rui's move.

"Destroy it, destroy it, and I will build it again." Besides, in order to execute Duan Chen's curse of reincarnation, he would change places every reincarnation in Duan Chen.

"You have also seen the formation outside. As long as you destroy the crystal ball in the center, it will explode here. As for how to get in the formation, I won't tell you. I believe that the teacher has a way, right" Xiao Chi paused, Remind Yan Ruidao.

"You better hurry up, Duan Chen is coming soon, the time line here is different from outside, one day is equivalent to one hour outside, and now four days have passed, that is, almost four hours. Duan Chen is in a hurry to save you, so don't be soft-hearted."

Yan Rui nodded to indicate that he knew, "Where is Duan Lin?"

"That kid was too noisy, so I let him sleep." Seeing that Yan Rui's face was unhappy, Xiao Chi quickly explained, "Mistress, don't worry, he just fell asleep, nothing will happen, you are now Are you going to take him away?"

"Can you put him in a safe place?" If he wanted to destroy it so that Duan Chen wouldn't notice anything strange, he would definitely blow up the roof. Duan Lin was just an ordinary person, and he was afraid that it would affect him.

"Well, I'll take him to a safe place, and Duan Chen will find him as soon as he arrives. It's you." Xiao Chi said earnestly, "Although I am very worried about you, Mistress, you must take care of yourself."