Chapter 71: Yan Ruicheng is a junior?

Duan Chen looked at the eye-catching big characters on the hot search.

Even though he knew that Yan Rui would not get along with others behind his back, he couldn't help but think about the bad side.

Yan Rui hung up on him yesterday. Did he go to a private meeting with this woman named Su Yaya? Did they stay in the hotel late at night for four hours and nothing really happened?

Duan Chen held the phone, exited the hot search page and came to the phone book, hesitated and pressed Yan Rui's number, and cut it off when he was about to connect.

After dialing it out and cutting it off and back and forth several times, Duan Chen threw the phone on the bedside table.

Duan Chen smoked a cigarette all night. When the sky was slightly bright, he got up and his tall body staggered.

Entering the bathroom and washing his face, he put his hand on the sink, raised his head and looked at himself in the mirror.

The hair is messy, the eyes are dark blue, and the eyes are still red, which is very bad.

Regarding Yan Rui's candidly photographed post, after a night of fermentation, several new hot search entries were added to occupy the top ten of the list.

There was no emotion on Duan Chen's handsome face, and his eyes were staring at the shocking Weibo posted by Su Yaya.

I looked at the time in the upper right corner of my phone, it was 7:30.

He called Assistant Zhang and asked him to check Su Yaya's details.

Assistant Zhang just woke up, his brain was dizzy, and his voice was hoarse: "Who is Su Yaya?"

As soon as the words fell, Assistant Zhang felt a rush of cold air escaping from the phone.

He sat up abruptly, and his whole body was awake.

"Click on Weibo on your mobile phone to see hot searches."

Assistant Zhang did it obediently, when he saw the red column of #Su Yaya and Yan Rui Late Night Private Meeting#.

Assistant Zhang's face was bitter, "I'll go check it now."

In order to find out the details of Su Yaya as soon as possible, Assistant Zhang used the forces behind the Duan family, and within two hours, Su Yaya's details were found out.

This Su Yaya is so hidden, she lives with a little fresh meat, and she even came to hook up with Yan Rui.

Aren't you afraid of overturning and drowning if you pedal two boats?

Assistant Zhang sent the information he found to Duan Chen.

"Boss, are you sending the information to the media now?"

This time, Duan Chen didn't think about waiting for Yan Rui to beg him as he did last time.

"Send it out.

After the scene between Yan Rui and Su Yaya was filmed, another topic came up.

#Su Yaya and a male star live together#

It was only now that everyone knew that Su Yaya, who had always been "cleaning herself", was already in love, and the other party was still a little fresh meat.

The next hot search entry about Su Yaya rushed to the top of the list.

#Su Yaya cheating#

"The image of a beautiful **** the surface didn't expect that there was a desire girl behind her back."