Chapter 102: Duan Chen chases his wife

Others seem to think that Yan Rui's archery has reached the level of perfection, but Yan Rui doesn't think so.

Because in the past, Yan Rui's archery skills were really not superb compared to Duan Chen.

"Which one of you will come first?" the director asked.

"I'll come first." Saying that, Yan Rui walked towards the weapon rack next to him, carefully selected a bow, and then still took three arrows and stood 40 meters away.

Everyone was excited when they saw that he was going to shoot arrows.

"Come on Yan Rui!"

"Yan Rui is great!"

"Yan Rui, you are my male god!"

After seeing Yan Rui's archery, Duan Lin instantly became his fan brother, and followed a group of people behind him, shouting, "Come on, Yan Rui, you can definitely do it."

Duan Chen's face sank instantly, Yan Rui had a lot of rotten peach blossoms, and did he take his husband seriously.

Yan Rui smiled back at them, and this smile, in Duan Chen's eyes, was hooking up.

Yan Rui had never smiled at him like that in the past few days.

His face instantly turned as black as the bottom of a pot.

Yan Rui drew the bow and arrow, raised her hand and lowered her arm, and fired three arrows in unison, centering on the red heart.

"Brilliant."

"Fuck!"

Although he has just witnessed his superb archery, he will still be amazed when he does it again.

People always appreciate beautiful things, and watching Yan Rui shoot arrows is simply a kind of enjoyment.

- A gust of wind brought Yan Rui's hem, and he stood there with his back to the light, in high spirits and valiant.

With such a heroic spirit, Duan Chen was a little absent-minded.

It was the first time he saw Yan Rui shooting arrows, why did he feel familiar? It's like seeing it a long time ago.

Some vague fragments suddenly appeared in his mind, and Duan Chen subconsciously wanted to capture them. As soon as he touched them, those fragments disappeared like phantoms.

"Achen."

Hearing someone calling him beside him, Duan Chen came back to his senses: "What?"

Zhou Ran looked at him worriedly: "You didn't respond when I called you several times. Are you feeling unwell?"

"Otherwise, let's give up, no comparison."

Zhou Ran lowered his eyebrows as he spoke, with a look of disappointment on his face: "Although I like parrots, it seems that Yan Rui likes them too, so let's slap him."

What this said, even the people who eat melons find it harsh and unpleasant.

Duan Lin sneered and rolled his eyes to the sky: "Farewell, we don't need you to let us go."

Yan Rui likes parrots?

Duan Chen glanced at Yan Rui, saw that he didn't look at himself, and felt aggrieved again, he turned his head to look at the parrot.

"Duan Chen, it's your turn." Seeing that Duan Chen didn't move, the director couldn't help reminding him.

When it was Duan Chen's turn to shoot arrows, no one spoke at the scene.