EPISODE 37 - WHO ARE YOU?

TIME SKIP TO MORNING...

YN woke up and did her morning routine. She started to do her exercises.

 She started to do her exercises

Later , she saw jungkook coming

JUNGKOOK : morning!!!!

SONG YN : morning!!! ( working out)

They both started to do their workout and exercises.

Time skip to breakfast. ....

Everyone sitting in the dining table and eating the breakfast.

JENNIE : Wow, this place is actually looking so beautiful!!!!!! I wish to go out and have some fun oppa!!!! ( looking at jin)

JIN : (sighed) ask yn!! As this is her place, she is the only person who knows whether it's safe or not!!

JENNIE : ( pouted) yahh!! Yn? can't you hear me!! Do I need to ask it personally? ( looking at song yn)

SONG YN : Mmmm. I don't think, it's a good idea to go out right now. I actually need more bodyguards, so just now I told Mr.kim. until Mr.kim's bodyguards are not here, you can't actually go out.

LISA : ( groaned) arghhhhh!!!! Then it will be boring!!!!!

ROSE : Why should I need to ask you( pout) . You are the same age as me. I will go out by myself.

JOONIE : rosie!!!!! ( angry) it's final. No one is going out. Got it!!!!!

Rosie gulped and nodded her head as yes.

SONG YN : so jin ?

JIN : Yahh, call me oppa!!! I am older than you! ( serious)

SONG YN : Whatever!!!(rolled her eyes) Take care of everyone , I will be coming soon.

JIN : what!!! Where are you going??

SONG YN : I have a small mission, i will be coming soon. All the bodyguards are here, so don't worry.

JOONIE : Are you going alone?

SONG YN : I will come fast, until that you all take care.

JOONIE : Take someone with you!!